Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,723 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 1

Tigh Me Up, Tight Me Down
The Hand of God
Colonial Day

A very interesting ending to this last episode...

Spoiler
With Sharon killing another Sharon Cylon. I don't quite get how these work. Didn't they establish that when a Cylon dies, its mind is transported to another body? Well, it seems like each body has a mind of its own.
[close]

Also, weren't the more than one BSG Compare? I found the one by First Blood, but I think SpaceMarines made one as well. Or was it Space Sweeper? Does anyone have a link to that?

First Blood

First Blood

Spoiler
Yes each Cylon does have a mind of it's own. But it's bound to the body its in. So that consciousness of Sharon that died will go into another Sharon.
[close]

There's an episode in Season Two called Downloaded that goes more in depth about it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Wait a second. The guy playing Tom Zarek also played Apollo in the original series? Awesome. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 07, 2012, 08:56:18 PM
Wait a second. The guy playing Tom Zarek also played Apollo in the original series? Awesome. :laugh:

Yup.

And I am pretty sure both Spacemarines and Space Sweeper did a compare as well. If you find it, link me. I'd like to take a look at them again. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Let's hope they didn't include the same kind of spoilers like a certain someone did. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 07, 2012, 09:03:57 PM
Let's hope they didn't include the same kind of spoilers like a certain someone did. ;)

Yeah, I f**ked up by revealing too much about your character. :'(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Ah, it's not the end of the world.

Unless it is, in which case... frak you.

First Blood

First Blood

Frak.

Eva

Eva

The BSG writers were quite ingenious to include frak in the vocabulary :D

I can't remember how much I watched - maybe into S4? I haven't seen any of the spin-offs and I refuse to wiki the series to figure out how it played out. I just might wanna finish the show one day way into the future... I've been saying that to myself for years  :)

First Blood

First Blood

It would be well worth your time to finish it. ;)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 07, 2012, 11:09:26 PM
It would be well worth your time to finish it. ;)

Oh my... if I fall for this one, next you and Lucifer will persuade me to jump on the Supernatural wagon. My beloved ones will not see me for months!  ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 1

Kobol's Last Gleaming (Part 1)
Kobol's Last Gleaming (Part 2)

Quite the finale.

Spoiler
I bloody jumped when she pulled that gun at the end. And I want to know what the deal with the opera house was. I guess that's something they're gonna touch upon in Season 2.
[close]

I never expected the show to have such a religious side to it, but I find the whole thing very interesting.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You think it's got a religious side now, just wait until Season 4. :laugh:

The real Ghostbusters. i think i'm running out of good episodes to watch, I hit season 3, and they have totally changed Janine's look, personality and voice actor, and they've also changed the voice actor for Venkman. I think I might have to stop to avoid disappointment, I have looked ahead to some later episodes of seasons 4-7 and it looks like Janine is constantly changing style from now on and i don't like it! :(

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural Season Seven

The Girl Next Door
Defending Your Life

I thought Defending Your Life was kind of interesting. Dean is put on trial by the Egyptian God, Osiris or to put more bluntly the bad guy from Iron Man. :D

Spoiler
I also nice to see Jo again. :'(
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed