Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,176 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 1

Litmus
Six Degrees of Separation
Flesh and Bone

Another batch of good episodes. I especially liked Six Degrees of Separation.

Spoiler
Can't wait to find out more about the Cylons goals. And where their obsession with love and God comes from. And if the Six in Gaius' head is really a Cylon or just him going insane. And why the President were having dreams about the Cylon in Flesh and Bone. Gah, so many questions. :laugh:
[close]

I can see why you liked the Cylon in that last episode, First Blood. Reminds me of someone...

Spoiler
[close]

I'm also starting to see where Sweeper's fascination with Tricia Helfer comes from. ;D

Spoiler
Of course, Sackhoff is still #1. 'Dat smile. 8)
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 06, 2012, 11:35:43 PM
I can see why you liked the Cylon in that last episode, First Blood. Reminds me of someone...

Spoiler
[close]
Woah. I never really thought about that until you mentioned it. :laugh:

I'm also starting to see where Sweeper's fascination with Tricia Helfer comes from. ;D

Spoiler
Of course, Sackhoff is still #1. 'Dat smile. 8)
[close]
Hells yeah. ;D

Spoiler
[close]

Now that you're more than half-way through Season One, what are your thoughts? Are you gonna jump right into Season Two? :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm loving it. Great characters and actors, the plot is very interesting (as I mentioned above, there are so many questions at this point, which I like) and I just love the overall tone of the series. It reminds me of Stargate Universe in a lot of ways. Or that would be the other way around, I guess, but I watched SGU first, so... :laugh:

I haven't decided on Season 2 yet. I might wait until the end of the month and get it on Blu-Ray.

First Blood

First Blood

Awesome man. Season One is just the tip of the iceberg. Season Three has one of the best season finales I've ever seen. Just how everything came together and the way it was set up was just perfect. And you'll learn much more about the Cylons. And I don't want to spoil too much for you. It's better to see it for yourself.

Shit, now I am getting in the mood to go through it again. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 07, 2012, 12:22:02 AMShit, now I am getting in the mood to go through it again. :laugh:

You can fight your way through Season 7 of Supernatural while I watch this. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural Season Seven

Meet the New Boss
Hello, Cruel World

Well Season Six ended on an interesting note involving Castiel. And I was looking forward to seeing where it would go. But you were right Laufey. They shot that down within the first episode. I would have loved to see what was happening with Castiel carried out over the course of the season. Heck, he could have been one of the main foes. Sam & Dean face to face with Cass. Sadly it didn't turn out that way. But both episodes were decent enough I felt. Not quite fond of the Leviathans yet. There's nothing really special about them, which sets them apart from other foes the Winchesters have faced before. They remind me a bit of Ghouls; with the 'eating people' thing.

Spoiler
On the bright side, it was nice to see Lucifer again. 8)
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Don't worry, you'll see more of him later in the season. ;)

There are some good episodes spread throughout Season 7. The first one would be Episode 5, "Shut Up, Dr. Phil". I don't know if you're a fan of Buffy or Angel, in which case you'll probably enjoy it even more.

First Blood

First Blood

I quite liked Angel back in the day. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm sure you will recognize some of the faces in that episode then.

And while it will take some time before you get to it, try to stay away from spoilers for Episode 17, "The Born-Again Identity". I don't know if they reveal anything important in that episode guide that comes with the disc set, so just a heads up. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Now that you mention it, I'll stay away from that synopsis in the guide. But one of the titles did catch my eye...The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo.

How's that one? :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's pretty good. The redhead from Whedon's Doctor Horrible blog plays a nerdy lesbian in it.

The best episode is the one with the Japanese booze demon.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just wait until Season 2... then Season 3... then Season 4... what I'm trying to say is; she get hotter/more gorgeous with each season. By the end, your mind will be blown.

Also, part 1 of the finale has one of my favorite moments from the entire series and any TV show. It involves Gaius, Boomer, and Six, and that's all I'm saying.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Is that the series finale or the Season 1 finale?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Season 1, so you're nearly there.

Also, one of my favorite episodes, "The Hand of God" is coming up really soon... it has one of the most swelling moments of victory I've ever seen on a TV show-- I literally cheered.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 07, 2012, 05:46:09 PM
Season 1, so you're nearly there.

Also, one of my favorite episodes, "The Hand of God" is coming up really soon... it has one of the most swelling moments of victory I've ever seen on a TV show-- I literally cheered.

Christ yes. I think that's the moment I fell in love with Bear McCreary.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed