Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,849 times)

Vickers

Vickers

I just had a Revenge marathon.

Nightmare Asylum

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The Turk
Heavy Metal

Another cool pair of episodes. As I said with the first two, I'm really liking the main cast; its nice to see all of them interacting the way they do. The stuff with Cromartie is looking like its going to be something interesting, but I actually have one question about that:

Spoiler
Did his severed head actually make the jump through time in the pilot with John, Sarah, and Cameron? At first I was under the impression that it was buried at the site and didn't reboot itself until that worked picked it up, but now I think the third episode mentioned that it traveled through time. How did this happen without being covered in flesh?
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 30, 2012, 02:36:00 AM
I just had a Revenge marathon.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ktktxX1b1qicr06o2_250.gif
This will just blow your mind, Vickers.

Spoiler

Prequel?  :D
[close]

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

CSI reruns

Nightmare Asylum

Queen's Gambit

I really liked this one a lot. Its possibly my favorite episode so far.
Spoiler
Really great getting introduced to Kyle Reese's brother.

Also, I was actually starting to like Andy :(
[close]
Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Archer (on FX)

Possibly one of my favorite animated TV shows on FX. As raunchy as it is, it makes me laugh every episode. And the new season starts this January.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Dungeons & Dragons

OK, this series has definitely found its groove. The last two episodes have been excellent.

EDIT: The Demon Hand

While I was liking the show for the first half of the season, I'm really loving it as of these past three episodes. It was great seeing
Spoiler
Dr. Silberman.
[close]

Cameron is not at all what I expected her to be like prior to starting the show. Summer Glau is perfect as a Terminator; some many things she does in this series leave me in awe.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nearing the end of Season 1, are we? ;D

The casting in this is great. Thomas Dekker is definitely my favorite John Connor and Lena Headey is great as Sarah. And don't get me started on Summer Glau. Not to mention Garret Dillahunt's performance as Cromartie. He has a really interesting story arc coming in Season 2.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 31, 2012, 07:59:43 PM
Nearing the end of Season 1, are we? ;D

All too soon :'(

Vick's Chip
What He Beheld

And just like that, the season is over. Gah, I wish the writer's strike didn't cut the season short; I really want to see more of it. Very interested in finding out what that finale means in the context of next season. Also, FB was right. 'dat Cash... And that scene with
Spoiler
Derek and John watching young Derek and Kyle play baseball, that was great stuff.
[close]

I'm probably going to be ordering Season Two very soon. I'm really glad the show didn't turn out to be just Terminator of the week stuff, which is kind of what I was expecting, given the modern day setting.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Homeland S01E08: "Achilles Heel"

HOLYf**kSHITBALLSWHATTHEf**kWHYDOIHAVESCHOOLTOMORROWINEEDTOKEEPWATCHING!

Spoiler

Absolutely perfect summation of what's going on in the series.
[close]

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Mad Men - Season 5 - Episode 1

Well... not too keen on dramas. But Alison Briiiiie....

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

How did you make it that far if you're not keen on dramas?  :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I didn't.  :P We were shown it in class.

Mind you, after being shown Death Note I could watch anything.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

They were playing Mad Men at school? Jesus Christ, best class ever.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

We've also watched Tremors, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Truman Show, listened to Bohemian Rhapsody and some strange anime.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed