Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,353 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Revenge is good.  Watch it.

Eva

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 04:19:26 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Oct 22, 2012, 04:10:05 PM
Revenge is good.  Watch it.

http://sayuricero.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/revenge-season-2-cover-poster-artwork.jpg
What's this about? I've never heard about it  :)

Well basically this young woman integrates herself into a community who generally accept her with open arms.  But what they don't know is that she's there with an agenda.  Her father was framed for something he didn't do and so she sets out to get revenge.  She does this in different ways.  At first the series starts out slow (which is necessary) and it takes four or five episodes before it really gets moving along.  But they're still interesting enough and a crucial setup to the series.  It's really worth watching at least the first 6 episodes or so before you make your mind up.  And the way the different characters develop and the story develops is really intriguing.

Eva

Eva

OK, I watched a trailer - don't quite know what to make of it. Somehow, it reminded me of Damages, with the lead character sort of integrating herself into a 'false life' to pursue a secret and very personal agenda. Maybe the trailer I watched just didn't really sell, what might make Revenge stand out, well enough...  :)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 04:41:31 PM
OK, I watched a trailer - don't quite know what to make of it. Somehow, it reminded me of Damages, with the lead character sort of integrating herself into a 'false life' to pursue a secret and very personal agenda. Maybe the trailer I watched just didn't really sell, what might make Revenge stand out, well enough...  :)

Oh gosh, if it's the same trailer I just watched, it's a terrible trailer. :laugh:

Eva

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 03:42:57 PMYep Firsty - make sure to check out Sherlock when you get the chance - another show much better than Supernatural, right Laufey?  ;D
I'm starting to think you haven't seen Supernatural, Eva. Here, let me show you an episode.

Spoiler
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 22, 2012, 05:00:26 PM
*cringe* Yes. :laugh:

Ah, well that's a bit reassuring then  :)

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 22, 2012, 05:00:01 PM
I'm starting to think you haven't seen Supernatural, Eva. Here, let me show you an episode.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 05:23:31 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 22, 2012, 05:40:42 PM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 05:23:31 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Lol, well played, although no one else will get it but us  ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Oct 22, 2012, 06:00:17 PMLol, well played, although no one else will get it but us  ;)

Then it is as it should be. 8)

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

HOLY SHIT, YES!

I loved every second of this. The acting is good, the production value is really good and despite each episiode being pretty short, nothing feels rushed so far. I loved how the Spartan's are being kept in the dark and the ending to Part 3 was f**king amazing. I can't wait for the next episode.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Boardwalk Empire

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

The Amazing Race

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

American Pickers

God, I swear that show causes me to go explore old antique stores.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed