Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,617 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Last night:

Dexter - Season 7 - Episode 1 "Are You...?"

Absolutely awesome! Managed to make me feel warm and confident in the series, even with it's foreboding tone and never-darker scenario.

Full review here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41227.msg1500317#msg1500317

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hatfields & McCoys - Part One

Anse Hatfield (Kevin Costner) and Randall McCoy (Bill Paxton), both head of their respective families and former friends, now at each other's throats. This mini-series starts of near the end of the Civil War and shows us how some small arguments can escalate into a more or less full blown war between these two families. So far, it's been a great show. The acting is good, with both Costner and Paxton doing well in their roles. The production value seem pretty high as well and the time period have been recreated fairly well as far as I can tell. However, my favorite characters so far are Johnse and Roseanna, who got a Romeo & Julia thing going.

Definitely recommended.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Revolution episode 3

Really starting to like this show. The idea is pretty cool and the characters are interesting enough for me. They could've had some more dept but yeah as the show continues the characters will be more fleshed out. I'm sure of it. Also some good new regarding the show.

http://collider.com/nbc-full-seasons-revolution-new-normal-go-on/199613/

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 3

Bedtime Stories
Red Sky at Morning

Both of them good episodes. I'm probably one of the few people who liked Bella as well. And I just noticed that when Sam is reading the Latin chant at the end of Red Sky at Morning, I'm pretty sure that one of the words is Castiel.

Edit: Yup, ten episodes in one sitting.

Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Mystery Spot
Jus in Bello
Ghostfacers
Long Distance Call
Time Is on My Side
No Rest for the Wicked

And with that, Season 3 of Supernatural is finished. While it's not the best season, I would still rate it higher than Season 6 and 7. I liked both Bella and Ruby, characters many people seem to have a problem with. And there are some really fun episodes this time around, with Mystery Spot of course being my favorite. But it's not short on drama either, with Jensen Ackles especially giving a good performance throughout the season. And that ending, man, that f**king ending. Just brutal.

Eva

Eva

Gonna start re-watching Homeland this week. I remember thinking it was pretty good when I watched in on tv last year, but I've forgot the storyline details. I might just re-watch the first season of 24 this autumn as well. I can barely remember it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 03, 2012, 09:36:11 PM
And with that, Season 3 of Supernatural is finished. While it's not the best season, I would still rate it higher than Season 6 and 7. I liked both Bella and Ruby, characters many people seem to have a problem with. And there are some really fun episodes this time around, with Mystery Spot of course being my favorite. But it's not short on drama either, with Jensen Ackles especially giving a good performance throughout the season. And that ending, man, that f**king ending. Just brutal.

I never had a problem with those two. :)

Spoiler
And yeah, seeing Dean chained up in Hell – Hellraiser style was f**ked up.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 8

We Need to Talk About Kevin

A decent start to a new season, but nothing special.

Spoiler
Dean is back from Purgatory, in company with the vampire Benny. Sam has not hunted for a year and seems to have settled down with a dog and a cute veterinarian (a character I so far found annoying). Cass is gone, according to Dean he "didn't make it". I can't help but think that Dean and Benny sacrificed him somehow to escape Purgatory.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Unforgiven

Pretty decent episode. Sam starts to get his memories back, and they're on the trail of an arachnid.

Spoiler
Does Mother come back anytime soon? :-\
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mother comes back, but I must say her character is a bit of a disappointment. At least the way they set her up to be the big bad of this season.

First Blood

First Blood

Good. I was getting a little worried. So much of this season has been focused on Sam's soul. I feared she had been pushed off to the side.

Shasvre

Shasvre

You need to push on and watch The French Mistake today. That's a great episode. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 04, 2012, 05:34:38 PM
You need to push on and watch The French Mistake today. That's a great episode. ;)

Just read the synopsis in the booklet. That sounds f**king great. Almost something Gabriel would do. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

I hope it didn't spoil the return of a certain character for you. 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 04, 2012, 05:37:26 PM
I hope it didn't spoil the return of a certain character for you. 8)

Nope. But judging by your post, I think I have an idea who it is. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's funny you should compare Balthazar to Gabriel by the way, because it just takes a couple of episodes before he's screwing with reality again. :laugh:

South Park - Season 16

Raising the Bar

James Cameron, our savior. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed