Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,958 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ultimate Spider-Man

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I just re watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Oh god, Nia :'() and now I'm currently watching Witchblade.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Doctor Who: "The Waters of Mars"

My Gods... this was fantastic. Only an hour long, yet I cared more for these Martian colonists than I do for most characters in 2+ hour films. Intense as hell, interesting and compelling, and emotionally powerful. I was crying for most of its runtime. This might be my favourite Doctor Who story yet. There was so much insight into the Doctor, as well. It was fantastic to get a glimpse at his darker side, to see him in a different light. Utterly, utterly magnificent piece of television.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Green Lantern: The Animated Series (Episode 1 & 2)

This was surprisingly good. The story was great, these two episodes alone were better than the live action movie. The script was good as well, with some emotional stuff towards the end. The whole thing had a nice sci-fi feel to it, with Hal and Kilowog being sent to the frontier of Oa territory in the fastest ship ever built. Almost sounds like another sci-fi show, doesn't it?

The animation took some time getting used to, but at the end I really liked it. The only time I felt it didn't hold up was on Earth. Thankfully, that didn't last more than a couple of minutes. All the stuff in space and on Oa looked great and the Shard (Red Lantern base) looked amazing.

I would definitely recommend this and I'll gladly check out the rest as well. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Battlestar Galactica s3 e11.

Baltar was such an ass in this one haha.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Game of Thrones: Season 1.

Such a great series. One of the rare amounts that really immerses me within the story.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Apr 09, 2012, 11:54:24 AM
Green Lantern: The Animated Series (Episode 1 & 2)

Spoiler
This was surprisingly good. The story was great, these two episodes alone were better than the live action movie. The script was good as well, with some emotional stuff towards the end. The whole thing had a nice sci-fi feel to it, with Hal and Kilowog being sent to the frontier of Oa territory in the fastest ship ever built. Almost sounds like another sci-fi show, doesn't it?

The animation took some time getting used to, but at the end I really liked it. The only time I felt it didn't hold up was on Earth. Thankfully, that didn't last more than a couple of minutes. All the stuff in space and on Oa looked great and the Shard (Red Lantern base) looked amazing.

I would definitely recommend this and I'll gladly check out the rest as well. :)
[close]

Finished watching that two days ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. At first the animation style took some getting used to but, it worked out in the end, I feel. And the Red Lantern plot line with Atrocitus was better than that god awful movie.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Supernatural, 'Scarecrow'.

and... BattleStar Galactica S3 e17.

Oh GOD. :'(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 18, 2012, 06:51:22 PMSupernatural, 'Scarecrow'.

Are you following the show? :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 18, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
and... BattleStar Galactica S3 e17.

Oh GOD. :'(
oh...

:'|

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Laufey on Apr 18, 2012, 06:52:35 PM
Are you following the show? :)
Oh yes. Whenever I can (sometimes I have things to do while it airs, unfortunately). I like how it pays homage to classic horror films, and how its phorography relies a lot on how shadows are cast on the characters. Very peculiar.
It builds up a good tension in each episode, and that's another plus. Like the classic horror films (and literature, there was indirect Lovecraftian influence in this episode) it pays homage to, it's very atmospheric. Not to mention, the main cast is quite good. The chemistry between the two brothers is very interesting.
Oh, and in each episode I see, I associate Jensen Ackles with Garrett Hedlund, so much I always think it's the latter haha.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 18, 2012, 06:53:38 PM
oh...

:'|
D':

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

MLP FIM Season 2

Trying to catch up on season 2 since a friend (whose a fellow brony) told me the season finale is this weekend, currently at episode 5. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

olol, you've got some good shit ahead.

I swear, there's one episode that could be near-entirely related to Skyrim's political issues.  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Can't wait, loved Discord in the first two episodes absolute bastard. :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

BattleStar Galactica s3 finale

SHIT, this is... Whoa. That closing sequence. Magnificent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed