Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,286 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 18, 2011, 02:42:51 AM
Inside Story: Scream
Very cool I knew a few things but a lot I didn't know about how the movie came to be, it brings me hope that one day someone might like the script I am writing and turn it into one of the most influential movies to the horror genre ever.

Biography: Arnold Schwarzenegger
I will be honest I am not an Arnie buff like a lot of you are but his past is interesting, I knew just a tiny bit from you guys but I had no idea he is married to the niece of JFK.  And you have to admire the man for setting his goals higher each time he did something
Stage one: Body builder
Stage two: Actor
Stage three: Governor
Stage four: Superhero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6J9OGSXpg#ws

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

;D Yah that man just keeps aiming higher

Nightmare Asylum

He's back.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Game of Thrones. Dat opening - shades 'o Predator. Cool shit in Greyfilterland.

SGU, some one with minds floating around and a kidney transplant, was an awesome episode, makes me really sad it got cancelled!! why!!?

Nightmare Asylum

Firefly: Out of Gas

Talk about great storytelling. Definitely my favorite episode so far.

First Blood

First Blood

Game of Thrones

I really enjoyed this. The production values and sets/locations seem high above Camelot. The premiere started off interesting enough - with a humanoid wolf creature decapitating someones head. So it's a clear indication that the show has its foot rooted in fantasy. And much like Camelot the show has its fair share of naked women drifting in and out of scenes. 

But what I really like about the show is it's star power. Camelot has maybe two actors at best that I recognize, but Game of Thrones has a great cast; Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage and Jason Momoa.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sounds great, I'm a fan of both Sean Bean and Lena Headey, so I'll give it a try. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

THE BORGIAS!!!!!!!!!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 18, 2011, 07:12:21 PM
THE BORGIAS!!!!!!!!!

How is that? I don't have Showtime. Any Assassins lurking about in it?  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

f**king awesome as hell.

Assassins?

YOU BET YOUR ASS!

(not sarcasm)

First Blood

First Blood

Sweet, I'll be checking that out when it arrives on DVD.  :)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Game of thrones, or as I call it medieval titty.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 18, 2011, 05:12:15 PM
Game of Thrones

I really enjoyed this. The production values and sets/locations seem high above Camelot. The premiere started off interesting enough - with a humanoid wolf creature decapitating someones head. So it's a clear indication that the show has its foot rooted in fantasy. And much like Camelot the show has its fair share of naked women drifting in and out of scenes. 

But what I really like about the show is it's star power. Camelot has maybe two actors at best that I recognize, but Game of Thrones has a great cast; Sean Bean, Mark Addy, Lena Headey, Peter Dinklage and Jason Momoa.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this.

Gonna be watchin' that tonight with my Dad and brother. Can't wait.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 18, 2011, 08:17:35 PM
Gonna be watchin' that tonight with my Dad and brother. Can't wait.

Come for the Snow Zombies, stay for the numerous awkward full-frontal public/incestual sex scenes!

Fun show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed