Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,320 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Burn Notice Season Six

Scorched Earth
Mixed Messages

Anson you diabolical f**k. One of the best villains the show has ever had. Puts Michael through the ringer and then some.

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E20-22 'Dead Man's Blood', 'Salvation', and 'Devil's Trap'

A fantastic ending to the season. I can not wait to see what is in store with Season 2.

First Blood

First Blood

Season Two is great.

Spoiler
Azazel ;D
[close]

Vertigo

Vertigo

The Borgias.
The best looking show on TV by a significant margin, and in fact tops Rome as the prettiest I remember seeing. And super fun - Jeremy Irons hams it up ludicrously, the rest of the family steam up the screen with a great deal of extremely good looking sexual and political tension (and relieving of said tension). No idea how historically factual it is, but it feels reasonably convincing. And did I say fun? I seem to spend half the episodes laughing.
Easily my favourite show at the moment.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 04, 2013, 06:48:55 PM
Season Two is great.

Spoiler
Azazel ;D
[close]

Spoiler
Trickster! ;D
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Aye - it was a great season. Lots of new characters and the stakes get a little higher.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, I liked the new characters. Lots of more time for Bobby, as well as Jo & Ellen and Ash. There's a little more humor in there as well. Overall, Season 2 was one of the best. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Sounds great. Heard that Bobby is awesome, and am I correct in assuming that Azazel is the main demon from the first season?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yup, old Yellow Eyes. :)

As for John, I liked him better when I re-watched Season 1. First time I watched the show I remembered him being colder than he actually was.

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome, finding the demon very interesting so far.

And Meg. I hope she comes back.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Any other supernatural creatures you're looking forward to seeing?

Also, are you going straight into Season 2 tonight? :)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 04, 2013, 08:12:03 PM

Oooh, great question! ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 04, 2013, 08:12:03 PM

Also, are you going straight into Season 2 tonight? :)

It hasn't arrived in the mail yet, unfortunately :(

But I'm looking forward to seeing a werewolf. That should be a lot of fun. And I've heard great things about the angels, once they come into play. Anything else cool I should keep an eye out for?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 04, 2013, 08:14:44 PMAnything else cool I should keep an eye out for?

But, you know, you could keep an eye out for Loki in Season 2. ;)

Nightmare Asylum

Oooh, that's intriguing. I actually saw a pic of Mjolinr in one of the more recent seasons. Cool seeing Norse mythology in the show like that 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed