Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,204 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Star Trek Pilot Episode: "The Cage"

The adventures of Spock and Kir- er, I mean Pike! And, uh, Doctor Boyce!

Yes, the original pilot isn't quite as iconic as the series proper. But, it's still some damned good sci-fi, touching on many thought-provoking ideas, with a very intelligent and well-written script. Yes, it's campy, but that almost adds to the overall thing.

Really looking forward to sinking my teeth into the rest of the series.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Saw the pilot a few weeks ago, almost wish to actually have an entire series with that crew. Pike is freaking awesome.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E12 'Faith'

Another one that I really loved. The ending really got me :(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 01, 2013, 02:04:13 PMSupernatural S1E12 'Faith'

Another one that I really loved. The ending really got me :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUO_5EALZoM#

8)

Nightmare Asylum

The music in the show is too awesome 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I really like what they did with the reapers in this show as well.

Just wait until you meet their boss. 8)

Lie

Lie

True Blood Season 6 Episode 3 and Dexter Season 8 Episode 1

Nightmare Asylum

Lost S1E20-24 'Do No Harm', 'The Greater Good', 'Born to Run', 'Exodus (Part 1)', and 'Exodus (Part 2)'

:o

Spectacular season finale.

Spoiler
Boon :'(

Show some self control Charlie :'(

I can not wait to see what's up with the boat the raft encountered.

And the mythology of the island is fascinating. Finally seeing the smoke monster that everyone blabbers on about was great, and I am continually drawn in by everything and anything to do with John Locke, the numbers, and the hatch.

Oh, Hurley. Stay strong.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Love the final shot of the season, looking down the hatch.

It's the perfect metaphor for what's about to happen to the series; down a deep, dark, fascinating, seemingly endless pit of mystery.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Brain Games.

xenokris

xenokris

Under the dome second episode I'am liking this show it's getting interesting.  :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 01, 2013, 07:46:12 PM
It's the perfect metaphor for what's about to happen to the series; down a deep, dark, fascinating, seemingly endless pit of mystery.

Its like the show just knows exactly what I want 8)

Supernatural S1E13-14 'Route 666' and 'Nightmare'

'Nightmare' is right up there with the best the season has to offer so far. I can not wait to see what all of this means for Sam.

Supernatural S1E15-16 'The Benders' and 'Shadow'

So 'The Benders was essentially Supernatural meets The Most Dangerous Game. And 'Shadow' was excellent in so many ways. With only six episodes left in the season, it seems as though every important piece is being laid out. I can't wait to see how all of this comes together.

Spoiler
Meg has become a very, very interesting villain (and character in general), and I can not wait to see more of Sam's powers develop as the season progresses. T'was great finally seeing Sam and Dean meet up with their father as well.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, Sam's powers gets interesting, to say the least. And I really like Meg myself.

Also, next episode, Hell House, is a good one, introducing two very loveable characters. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S1E17-19 'Hell House', 'Something Wicked', and 'Provenance'

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 03, 2013, 04:38:55 PM
Also, next episode, Hell House, is a good one, introducing two very loveable characters. :laugh:

Yeah, they were a ton of fun :D Loved the Ghostbusters references, and I can't wait to see them come back as the Ghostfacers.

'Something Wicked' had a lot of great moments for Dean in it, and 'Provenance' did the same for Sam. Very good chunk of episodes. :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Transformers Prime - Episode 6 - 'Masters and Students'

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed