Does eggbarfing only work on pregnant women?

Started by predxeno, Mar 19, 2011, 06:25:53 PM

Author
Does eggbarfing only work on pregnant women? (Read 8,130 times)

Sharp Sticks

I don't need to. That's the beauty of my explanation.

predxeno

Yeah, but it's not good enough for those that do consider EU to be canon.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 28, 2011, 06:13:35 PM
Can you provide a better explanation that actually pretends the EU is canon, I mean.

Not likely but that's just...I don't know.

predxeno

I see possibilities that everybody else is afraid to see.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 28, 2011, 06:15:57 PM

But that's just you, and I figure you're pretty chuffed about your 'an alien raped 'em' theory anyway. Everyone's happy.

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 28, 2011, 06:17:13 PM

There's gold in dem hills, I tells ya! Ridiculous.

predxeno

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 28, 2011, 06:19:54 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Mar 28, 2011, 06:15:57 PM

But that's just you, and I figure you're pretty chuffed about your 'an alien raped 'em' theory anyway. Everyone's happy.

Xenomrph considers EU to be canon as well.

Sharp Sticks

Well, he can't spell the word 'xenomorph'. But if you really feel like being technical about it, fair enough: two people.

predxeno

Maybe he deliberately spelled his username as Xenomrph cause he thought it was cool or something, I kinda do. :P  Where is he, anyway?  We should hear what he has to say about my theory; we need people who actually consider EU as canon to judge this, not just people who throw EU away like last week's garbage.  No offense, just saying we need new perspectives.

Sharp Sticks

And maybe I just made a joke - both are possibilities, most people are too afraid to see them.

We don't need new perspectives. The EU is what it is - mountains of extraneous material shelled out assembly line-style to capitalize on the popularity of the Alien films. None of the EU material, none of it, is the work of the individuals who contributed to the Alien films, and as such offers no value in relation to those movies. It's a brand, nothing more and nothing less.

predxeno

predxeno

James Cameron, David Fincher, and Jean Pieurett (or whatever his last name was, no offense if you're reading this; I just forgot your name :-[) had nothing to do with the creation of the first Alien with Ridley Scott, but their work is considered canon, or at least most of it is.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Gordon Carroll, David Giler, Walter Hill. Not to mention Ron Cobb, HR Giger, numerous modelmakers, and, well, Sigourney Weaver. They were at the spearhead of the Alien series from the first film onward (in varying capacities) and they ended up deciding the trajectory of the series. The legions of Dark House employees working on the comic books, not so much.

I didn't know Jean-Pierre Jeunet was such an avid reader of the AVP Discussion Forum - I loved Delicatessen, monsieur!

predxeno

Hey, I wrote that just in case he ever bothered to look; no harm in being cautious, ya know. ;)

Cap. Fitzgerald

*ears popcorn and occasionally facepalms at this epic one on one session of arguing they have going on*

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 28, 2011, 10:11:23 PM
Hey, I wrote that just in case he ever bothered to look; no harm in being cautious, ya know. ;)

That's why I find Google such a useful tool.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 28, 2011, 10:13:15 PM
*ears popcorn and occasionally facepalms at this epic one on one session of arguing they have going on*

To the ends of the Earth, amigo.

SM

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 28, 2011, 06:17:13 PM

Don't confuse fear with intelligence.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed