Nightmares about aliens

Started by Inverse Effect, Mar 11, 2011, 06:59:45 AM

Author
Nightmares about aliens (Read 11,790 times)

Mus

Mus

You had sex with it?

Edit: Well, shit.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 14, 2011, 12:37:12 AM
I've had lots of dreams about Aliens, one dream stand out in particular, but I probably shouldn't share it as many of you may find it disturbing.

Please tell us.

predxeno

predxeno

I dreamed that I was a Predalien (probably Chet) and I started wrecking havoc, then I was in an infirmiary similar to the one in AVPR and there were pregnant women.  So naturally I started eggbarfing them.  Now before you judge me, know that I actually believed that I was a Predalien, if someone was able to ask me what species I thought I was; I would have said that I was an Alien born off of a Predator.  Obviously if I had known that I was human, I never would have done such things in my dream.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 14, 2011, 12:54:36 AM
I dreamed that I was a Predalien (probably Chet) and I started wrecking havoc, then I was in an infirmiary similar to the one in AVPR and there were pregnant women.  So naturally I started eggbarfing them.  Now before you judge me, know that I actually believed that I was a Predalien, if someone was able to ask me what species I thought I was; I would have said that I was an Alien born off of a Predator.  Obviously if I had known that I was human, I never would have done such things in my dream.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 14, 2011, 12:39:46 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Mar 14, 2011, 12:37:12 AM
I've had lots of dreams about Aliens, one dream stand out in particular, but I probably shouldn't share it as many of you may find it disturbing.

Ooh, a sexy dream.

Well, in a sense one could see it as that since what Aliens do to people can be seen as a metaphor for rape.  I told you it was disturbing.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 14, 2011, 01:29:11 AM
I told you it was disturbing.
I will never question you again.

First Blood

First Blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo#

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

:-X

samoht

samoht

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 14, 2011, 01:30:55 AM

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CATVONAWESOME/CRY/crying_in_shower.gif

Really?  You mean you'll accept my EU is canon argument as legit?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 14, 2011, 01:36:56 AM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 14, 2011, 01:30:55 AM

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/CATVONAWESOME/CRY/crying_in_shower.gif

Sticks, predxeno got you there :P

samoht

samoht

Owned.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 14, 2011, 01:36:56 AM

Yes. You win. I'll say whatever you want me to, just stop the madness.

predxeno

predxeno

Why's everyone making a big deal of this? :laugh:  All of us have played as the Alien in an AVP game at one time and I'm thinking many of us have dreamed about banging some girl at one time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed