Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 522,593 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

profox

profox

Hey Darkoo I posted this one 2 days ago I think it's amazing and now I can't recall where I saw it .......... could this be the real deal ?? some people sure think so and this  kind of resembles the tunnle that was built on set  ???

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Is this the real thiing?

Darkoo

Darkoo

I think It's fake. There is a logo for Chernin Entertainment in the bottom right corner..no connection with Prometheus.

ikarop

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

BEST fake yet!

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

SO.......This poster may NOT be a fake. Here's a photo of the actual poster. For the record, Chernin Entertainment has been working with Fox on various projects and had a presence at ComiCon.

For Both images...go here...http://www.prometheus-movie.com/news/43

SO.....I've done MORE research and it's quite apparent that Chernin Entertainment and Twentieth Century Fox are working together on various projects.

THIS POSTER IS LEGIT FOLKS.

Why would an unrelated production company make a poster for a film they have ZERO connection with.

IT'S LEGIT AND IT'S AWESOME.

m138jewski

m138jewski

dude, if thats legit than holy dhobas;dfg n;JFHudgp[bsd;fb

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Wicked.

ikarop

ikarop

Don't fall for it people. The image is fake. That new photo is clearly an attempt to pass it as legit. You can even find some of the pictures of Giger's bar they used in google:

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 09, 2011, 05:18:10 AM
Don't fall for it people. The image is fake. That new photo is clearly an attempt to pass it as legit. You can even find some of the pictures of Giger's bar they used in google:
[img]
[img]

Figured that was the case... the pictures offered no real evidence they were real... no scale... just the fact that they were indeed printed.

Good detective work.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I don't understand why knowing where the pics come from make it a fake? It would make sense that they go to the source and use it as a backdrop. I don't know for sure of course but using Gigers images to make a poster about a film featuring Gigers images makes sense to me.j

m138jewski

m138jewski

balls

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've shot PR an e-mail, just to see.

ikarop

ikarop

Everything from it is fake. For the non-believers, I just did a quick search on google with the words "tunel light" and this was one of the first results:

http://shudder-stock.deviantart.com/art/S-S-Light-Tunnel-30059280

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed