Which is the worst AVPR Alien abomination?

Started by predxeno, Mar 01, 2011, 02:13:11 AM

Chet or King Alien?

Chet
13 (30.2%)
King Alien
30 (69.8%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Which is the worst AVPR Alien abomination? (Read 12,810 times)

predxeno

http://io9.com/#!5675883/the-third-aliens-vs-predator-movie-would-have-served-as-a-prequel-to-alien

In the original ending that the Strause Bros. planned for AVPR, they intended to have a King Alien make an appearance on the Alien homeworld.

QuoteGreg Strause: The original ending for AVPR, that we pitched them, ended up on the alien homeward, and actually going from the Predator gun, that you see at the end, it was going to transition from that gun to a logo of a Weyland-Yutani spaceship that was heading to an alien planet.

And then we were actually going to cut down to the surface [of the alien planet] and you were going to see a hunt going on. It was going to be a whole tribe of predators going against this creature that we called "King Alien." It's this huge giant winged alien thing. And that was going to be the lead-in, to show that the fact that the Predator gun [at the end of AVPR] is the impetus of all the technological advancements that allowed humans to travel in space. Which leads up to the Alien timeline.

Which, in your opinion, is the worse "Alien Abomination" by the Strause Bros. for this movie.  I chose Chet cause it trophies other organisms like the Predators do and that, in my opinion, makes less sense than a flying King Alien (I take the Kenner King Alien toy to be canon so that may explain why).

SM

Both.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Nightmare Asylum

Chet. She made it on screen.

samoht

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 01, 2011, 02:13:11 AM
http://io9.com/#!5675883/the-third-aliens-vs-predator-movie-would-have-served-as-a-prequel-to-alien

In the original ending that the Strause Bros. planned for AVPR, they intended to have a King Alien make an appearance on the Alien homeworld.

QuoteGreg Strause: The original ending for AVPR, that we pitched them, ended up on the alien homeward, and actually going from the Predator gun, that you see at the end, it was going to transition from that gun to a logo of a Weyland-Yutani spaceship that was heading to an alien planet.

And then we were actually going to cut down to the surface [of the alien planet] and you were going to see a hunt going on. It was going to be a whole tribe of predators going against this creature that we called "King Alien." It's this huge giant winged alien thing. And that was going to be the lead-in, to show that the fact that the Predator gun [at the end of AVPR] is the impetus of all the technological advancements that allowed humans to travel in space. Which leads up to the Alien timeline.

Which, in your opinion, is the worse "Alien Abomination" by the Strause Bros. for this movie.  I chose Chet cause it trophies other organisms like the Predators do and that, in my opinion, makes less sense than a flying King Alien (I take the Kenner King Alien toy to be canon so that may explain why).

So you admit that chet is an abomination.

I reckon the Alien King is worse. Chet is a god compared to that disgusting idea. Can you imagine the type of Fan fiction fap and comic book crap that would be made if the King alien existed?

At least chet was closer to the realm of "believable" seeing as she actually was an "abomination".

predxeno

Quote from: samoht on Mar 01, 2011, 03:44:18 AM
So you admit that chet is an abomination.

I don't like Chet's trophying its prey habit along with the Predalien in AVP2010, but I'm okay with the eggbarfing and design (I'm not a big fan, but I'm okay).

A Harmless Goat

The alien king idea.

A freaking FLYING alien? Are you kidding me???

AliceApocalypse

Because Chet is part of the AVP EU, I can except his presence in comics, novels, games, etc.  In films, no (sorry Predxeno).  The King Alien, no one should ever think or even speak of such a thing.

Master

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 01, 2011, 03:21:28 AM
Chet. She made it on screen.

100% agreed. Chet was like craping on whole fan base.

stroggificated

Quote from: A Harmless Goat on Mar 01, 2011, 05:46:46 AM
The alien king idea.

A freaking FLYING alien? Are you kidding me???

Hell yeah!  ;D

Nice pic, but...

Hell-Scorpion

King Alien, and a Alien Homeworld. I feel the PredAlien belongs on screen...but not the way it appeared in AVP-R, that was Chet right, I'm alittle behind on this...But either way both plus a Xenomorph world are a terrible

ShadowPred

SM

:D

ShadowPred

I can't even imagine what would have happened if AVP3 was green-lit, and they brought this and their Alien dinosaur idea into play for the third film, it would have been horrifying.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed