Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Started by ShadowPred, Feb 20, 2011, 02:17:17 AM

Author
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Read 86,667 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

The missus wouldn't allow much more than that lol

scarhunter92

7 hours a week is tame as hell. I understand a lot of people can't put much more time than that in a game though.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 19, 2011, 09:56:04 AM
Quote from: Horhey on Aug 19, 2011, 09:34:17 AM
Rambo:

QuoteWe were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, f**king blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's f**king screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...
[Takes off his bandolier]
like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's f**kin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your f**kin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

-John Rambo, First Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lFAVLWJhpY#ws

Must be before your time or somethin.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Horhey on Aug 19, 2011, 08:25:01 PM
Rambo:

QuoteWe were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Joey said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, f**king blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's f**king screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...
like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's f**kin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your f**kin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

-John Rambo, First Blood

Oh that's funny. Truly hilarious.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 19, 2011, 11:00:57 AM
Quote from: Xenodog on Aug 19, 2011, 09:57:09 AM
Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 18, 2011, 11:45:33 PM
You can't deny it's addictive dude. Personally, I hate CoD, but I still spend 5 of my 7ish hours of gaming a week playing it.
See someone about that.  :P

I think 7 hours a week is pretty low compared to some people. My little brother regularly puts in about 20. Sometimes more. He hit prestige in Black Ops a day and a half after he bought it :laugh:

It's the hate bit really.
You continue on with something you hate?
There's a solution to that, y'know...

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 20, 2011, 02:38:08 AM
Quote from: Horhey on Aug 19, 2011, 08:25:01 PM
Rambo:

-John Rambo, First Blood

Oh that's funny. Truly hilarious.

Are you finished? You got a problem?

Space Sweeper

Perhaps you could be a bit less of an obtuse individual and it'd be smooth sailing.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 21, 2011, 05:05:13 AM
Perhaps you could be a bit less of an obtuse individual and it'd be smooth sailing.

Right... Well Im not into mind games so you can take your pictures, videos, and sarcasm to some gay teenage dude who will play along.

Space Sweeper

I think... that may be the most pathetic and poorly structured response I've ever seen.  :-\

Sharp Sticks

It's because it's not a quote.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 21, 2011, 05:25:09 AM
I think... that may be the most pathetic and poorly structured response I've ever seen.  :-\
I've seen worse, well of course it will be worse when you use a different language to f**k with them.  ;) :D

Vakarian

Vakarian

I think now would be a good time for the ponies to crash this thread.

Space Sweeper

Three of us just posted in a row, not a pony in sight; do you really want that?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 21, 2011, 12:05:21 PM
Three of us just posted in a row, not a pony in sight; do you really want that?

Hm, You make a good point lol.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 21, 2011, 05:25:09 AM

This is coming from some one who responded to one of my comments with this and only this....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed