What does the person's avatar above you remind you of?

Started by Bloodee Jacob, Feb 14, 2011, 12:11:46 AM

Author
What does the person's avatar above you remind you of? (Read 143,839 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

@ Vickers, well i'm one of the few that really enjoyed the movie. I like the design (especially armors, crown, mirror man, dark army/shards effects and whatever. The actors are not thaaat great but I've seen worse, i liked Theron and her brother, even Kristen Stewart was ok (though i REALLY hate Twilight) - and Ian McShane was in so this alone was a reason to watch the movie (i want another season of Deadwood) and it was nice to see Jack Frost as dwarf. Another bonus was the seaside battle (i already loved this scenario in Ridley's Robin Hood) and the credits (song+close up props like in The Avengers) were great. And to come back to Robin Hood...for me this movie is a similar category. Far away from perfection but always a good watch. greetings

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Someone with a weird jaw..... Mileena? :P

Nightmare Asylum

A mutant zombie goblin who just woke up in the morning and needs to comb his hair

Predator Queen

Yep its been a good day!

King Rathalos

An American Werewolf in London

Nightmare Asylum

dun dun dun DUN DUN

Terminator theme 8)

RazorSlash

Boomsticks and chainsaw hands.

First Blood

Shasvre

A face you just want to slap.

Spoiler
[close]

Someone not exiled from the amazing paradise.

Nightmare Asylum

Someone exiled from some forum, but still having yet to experience true paradise.

RazorSlash

Quote from: TK Junkie on Oct 20, 2012, 08:25:12 PM
Someone not exiled from the amazing paradise.
I'm not going to say anything about your avatar. I'm just going to say it: Shut. the f**k. up.
It amazes me you aren't banned yet. It truly does. But I'm sick and tired of your little f**king whining about a stupid f**king forum. You don't want to listen to people when they say to get over it? Fine. But take your sorrow somewhere else, and leave this place the f**k alone.

..Ahem...
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 20, 2012, 08:28:05 PM
Someone exiled from some forum, but still having yet to experience true paradise.
One of my favorite films of all time.

That avatar reminds me of TK.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Murder

RazorSlash

Quote from: TK Junkie on Oct 20, 2012, 08:29:32 PM
That avatar reminds me of TK.
There's no way you're not a troll.

Which amazes me even more you aren't banned.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed