Bands / songs / music videos that just fail.

Started by VEF214, Feb 08, 2011, 10:58:10 PM

Author
Bands / songs / music videos that just fail. (Read 1,097 times)

VEF214

VEF214

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXuZDdAXh-w#

The two top comments sum it up.

"man, this is the gayest shit i´ve ever seen..."

"crabcore"

Any more?

ShadowPred

BUAHAHAHA, omfg, I remember when my bro showed me this shit, still is f**king hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0DU4DoPP4#noexternalembed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NICKELBACK

/thread.

Stalker

Justin. f**king. Bieber.

Seriously, what's with all the hype & mega stardom? I just can't understand it, has he brainwashed every prepubescent on the planet with some kind of mind control device?

ShadowPred

Proof that kids are becoming more stupid.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 09, 2011, 05:57:23 AM
Justin. f**king. Bieber.

Seriously, what's with all the hype & mega stardom? I just can't understand it, has he brainwashed every prepubescent on the planet with some kind of mind control device?

Not my little bro ;D

MrLee

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2011, 05:59:21 AM
Proof that kids are becoming more stupid.
kids of this generation grew up watching disney channel, and reality TV. They had their music brought to them by TV shows pushng manufactured pop. Everything their culture and generation is about, is plasticity and conformity. Its very depressing and blows my mind how little individual thought the kids of today have.

ShadowPred

Which is why I have recorded practically everything from my childhood on VHS tapes. The future for my kids (which is unlikely I will have any) is protected from stupidity.

Deathbearer

Ke$ha.

What is the appeal to this talentless bitch? Not only can she not sing, but she's filthy. Is she allergic to soap or something? Goddamn glitter whore.

ShadowPred

She is trolling the music industry and she knows it. I have nothing against her because of that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed