Apophis unlikely to hit Earth.

Started by ShadowPred, Feb 08, 2011, 06:32:33 PM

Author
Apophis unlikely to hit Earth. (Read 10,219 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well, even so, we've been able to live with it without f**king everything up, hopefully we won't start to really do something as bad as a total wipe out.

Predator Queen

Then plan B wipe humanity out with some sort of asteroid.... Or when Yellowstone blows up...

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

yellowstone isn't ever going to blow up, it's the duke nukem of geological disasters

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 18, 2011, 04:26:47 AM
Well, even so, we've been able to live with it without f**king everything up, hopefully we won't start to really do something as bad as a total wipe out.

Watch the video I linked; it'll help you realize just how much damage we're really capable of.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2011, 04:29:00 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 18, 2011, 04:26:47 AM

Watch the video I linked; it'll help you realize just how much damage we're really capable of.

I did, and I'm fully aware of that, but that doesn't mean that we're going to end up like that the world over, or worse. It can happen, of course, but maybe it won't.

Predator Queen

When I see that I understand why they omish live the way they do... seems so peaceful...

SM

SM

QuoteThink about that really hard.... do your truely belive that?

Belief has nothing to do with it.  Simple fact is the Earth will continue to spinning on it's merry way long after homo sapiens is long extinct.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 03:09:08 AM
Something is going to kill off the human race might as well be an asteroid better then humans killing off one another... I think.....
Why would humans killing each other off after an asteroid hit be ideal?

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:00:46 AM
Someone's not doing there job?
Or here.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:04:39 AM
I have no clue its just something I see everyday
If that is all you see, then you are clueless.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:16:12 AM
True, still it would be a fitting end getting hit by an asteroid like how the most powerful creatures that ever walked the earth got hit by one
They must not have been that powerful, as other animals had survived.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:21:53 AM
Its possible but... I really doubt humanity will change its ways... I would love to hope so... but... every time you look around... it doesn't seem possible...
Not all of us are into that killing thing, you know...

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 04:44:55 AM
When I see that I understand why they omish live the way they do... seems so peaceful...
The "Omish"? I've been calling them Buddhists all these years!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: maledoro on Feb 18, 2011, 12:21:17 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 18, 2011, 03:09:08 AM
Something is going to kill off the human race might as well be an asteroid better then humans killing off one another... I think.....
Why would humans killing each other off after an asteroid hit be ideal?
[

She meant she prefers the asteroid over humans killing each other off.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2011, 04:21:38 PM
She meant she prefers the asteroid over humans killing each other off.
Oh. She said "then" instead of "than". Why would she prefer the asteroid to be above the humans?

*ducks*

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Asteroid doesn't discriminate? *shrugs*

maledoro

maledoro

I guess. It would be unusual for the asteroid to be under the people killing each other.

Predator Queen

Asteroid doesn't take so long...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well actually it does. If it's going to be like when dinosaurs went extinct, the initial damage only wiped out everything within, I think it was, a 70 km radius. It was only after the sun was blocked out that animals started to starve and suffer from a lack of food.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed