The Lovecraft Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jan 18, 2011, 06:33:16 PM

Author
The Lovecraft Thread (Read 193,334 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I have a game called Cthulhu Dice, but the massive pewter die doesn't look like that. :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jan 11, 2014, 11:01:13 PM
This one appealed to me on multiple levels:

Ha, love it. I want a die like that.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

New Call of Cthulhu video game on the way.

I still haven't completed Dark Corners of the Earth.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

They should make a game where you play Cthulhu and try to overthrow cosmic chaos by killing other Great Old Ones and acquiring their power in the process. Jussayin.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I just hope it's better than Dark Corners. The camera in the game was so f**king spastic it would spin around if you even slightly nudged the mouse. That made the chase scenes utter shit to play through.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jan 17, 2014, 06:52:19 PM
They should make a game where you play Cthulhu and try to overthrow cosmic chaos by killing other Great Old Ones and acquiring their power in the process. Jussayin.

You can play as Cthulhu in Cthulhu Saves The World..

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Nah, something that actually takes itself seriously. Like some kind of Lovecraftian God of War.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Need Cthulhu?

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Just saw this- Kaiju Cthulhu!

SM

SM

Cthulhu is OG kaiju.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 17, 2014, 05:47:54 PM
New Call of Cthulhu video game on the way.

I still haven't completed Dark Corners of the Earth.

Come to think of it, I think Telltale Games would make a great CoC game. They know the adventure genre quite well and I think they're style of point-and-click would be right at home.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Never even thought of them, but you're right. I could see them doing an excellent job with Cthulhu. Especially given the player's choice nature of the game...lots of consequences we would have to live with to drive us insane!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'd like to see them tackle At the Mountains of Madness, or even The Shadow Out of Time.

SM

SM

Lego Call Of Cthulhu FTW

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SM on Jan 20, 2014, 09:50:29 PM
Lego Call Of Cthulhu FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Z6XQSaZ9E#

Oh God... the most recent comment on the video :D

QuoteI went ahead and bought the the R'lyeh island Lego set to go with this, but I found the thing impossible to put together. One of the bricks looked acute but acted like it was obtuse.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed