AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 49,941 times)

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

If your computer is old or slow it won't play the Demo.[SAD]   :'(  

biboman

biboman

owwww man... just played an awesome 8 man deathmatch! so cant wait for the full game!!! 5/5

add me on ps3 if u wana play A-NOOB-ER-AK

biboman

biboman

@Anonymous: would love to but i dont have ps3 cause i dont have the money... iam just playing with my pc....   ;D    

now all i have to avoid in the real game is face raping!!!   :)  

foohy

foohy

each time i try to play the game demo it does not let me

VinceLaurense

Haha lol, every 20 minutes I got tons and tons of  invites to join a game avp on my PS3....... To many to handle guys;) Hope they fix that bug so matchmaking will be easy for everybody!!

But first when I did played it, it really suckt for me....indeed deathmatch is that you kill everything but yourself haha, but everybody was running crazy.....you couldn't control the feeling (as a Marien), I wanted to be scared, watching left, right, WITH my team mates, not killing them!!!........ but THEN there some smart people joint species:D:D !!!! And that was the moment I started to really like it..... All mariens joint up, aliens or predator to, so you had some sort of team deathmatch (fun!!) Every species was hunting...backing each other up.....one looking up, other left etc. That was great   ;D    

Although I still sucked as a marien in thoose black narrow corridors hahaha....
Call me stupid or crazy, but DM is fun for 5 minutes in only 1 map......indeed great for being an alien...dark, narrow etc..... But I'm really looking forward for a team DM and other maps to work as a team of species! For me, that's where the strong point lays in this game.....than you have an advantage over one species, no matter which one you choose. It's fun to play together....

Rest my case and I'm buying it first day it comes out:D
Want to make a fine group of team mates to kill some meat hiaaaaaa;)

psn: FallenPandora

Cheers and rock on;)

PR3DATOR

PR3DATOR

The predator smart disc is MAJOR OWNAGE in this game.  All species are very well balanced.  The pulse rifle also rapes but seriously the shotgun is a MAJOR FAIL....
why take four super slow shots while you can take a million with the pulse rifle in the same time?!!  GAME IS F***ING AWESOME

Mike

Mike

Add me on PSN, Scottishmike

Mike

Mike

YAY! Actually played 3 matches on the ps3 so far, Love the demo. I think the hardest to be was a marine vs predator! Aliens are awesome though

[MM]

[MM]

I dont like the fact that aliens can see humans etc, through walls. and the outlines of the playes through walls takes away the scare factor. No crouch = fail. Aliens hide in the dark, but the dark area is lit up for the alien = takes away the hunt, stalk mindset of playin the alien = fail.

Apart from these big let downs the full game is gonna be AWSOME and the other multiplayer modes should be a lot funner. Just wish they would stop making games for mass audiance and Pc/consoles as it tames down the whole game for noobs.

Spoon

Spoon

Playing as alien is not supposed to be scary.  You are the one causing the fear.  What your saying makes no sense.
Having  no crouch is so stupid yet we have jump for humans and predators when crouching is much more used and usefull (keep predator leap of course)
Also aliens being able to block is retiredly stupid

Graphics look garbage on consoles vs computer.  I might have to buy a video card so I can enjoy this now.  Pissing me off.

[MM]

[MM]

Spoon
All im saying is that when you hide in a dark area, it should be dark, not lit up with some weird vision thing, or wierd light/halo that seems to be around the Alien, you want to feel like you are hidden, but you dont when playing the alien. Give the old alien vision back and take away the stupid symbol that says if your in a dark place or not. imo, they have really ruined this aspect of playing the Alien.

Any ye, No Crouch = BIG MISTAKE.. sigh..  Why even bother having jump as so far it servers no purpose, remove jump and add crouch if anything, or just have both like "normal" FPS

krazybran

krazybran

What is with all this talk about crouching? How will crouching help you fight Aliens or Predators? All crouching will help you do is sit in a corner crying, this isn't MW2, it won't give you an advantage, it will just slow your movement and speed up your inevitable death, @Spoon if aliens couldn't block they would just get punched to death by the marine or stabbed by the Predator

nyce

nyce

Every since FPS games exists (from quake), there was crouch. Taking away cruching is another step dumbing down FPS to console level. But I must agree, crouching wont help you in this game

rudeboyMACKA

you can make almost any place dark as the alien, just smash the lights, it aint rocket science.

demo is pretty good, the full game will be immensely awsome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed