First AvP2 Production Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 15, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
First AvP2 Production Still! (Read 7,385 times)

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i gatta admit i got creamy

Harry72

Harry72

I can't sleep that night ! This is so awesome.    :P  

Rakai'Thwei

Rakai'Thwei

AvP2 is going to be awesome and much more better than the first AvP. I also hope that this Predator here has some acid resistant weaponry!

AB2K

AB2K

OMG!!! The First Glimps At What We've Been Waiting To Get A Glimps At!!! Thanx A Mill. Corpral HICKS!!! GOOD LOOK'N'  OUT!!!

Corporal Hicks

Like I'm always saying, we're the best site for Aliens/Predator.    :)  

Harry72

Harry72

All Fansites must stick together i think.    :)    And i love the look of the alienhead. Makes the look of the alien pushier.

AB2K

AB2K

I Agree 100% C.H.!!!    :)   And I Think That They Are In A Barn Of Some Sort!!! That's What The Background Looks Like To Me, But I Could Be Wrong So Don't Quote Me!!! LOL!!!    ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Rusty Nails has said something about them being in that reactor that was mentioned. It's a possibilty.

AB2K

AB2K

That Would Have Been My Second Guess! On The Crashed Ship Or A Nuke Reactor Sounds Really Cool!   :)  

beeko

beeko

looks like water in the background , and a piece of chain in the bottom right poss the sewer

AB2K

AB2K

There's Lots Of Steam And Slats And Rusty Chains All Over. I See No Water, Just Alot Of Steam.    :)  

Gattaca

Gattaca

Do Colorado sewers have chains in them? Looks like a barn to me.

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

AvP 2   Predators come down to earth to hunt humans. Teenagers find predator ship they find facehugger pods pods break face huggers escape teenagers get facehugged town gets infested aliens in the sewers town looses power predators go on a hunt military comes in town gets quarantine predator gets face hugged predalien emerges aliens and town gets nuked by predator the military covers it up

AB2K

AB2K

That Makes A Lot Of Since Also!!! Me Like!!!    :)  

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

what happen to the neck rings on the predator it look like the predator is wearing a rubber turtleneck

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed