Mass Effect (Read 427,861 times)

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: MoonerSK on Mar 05, 2017, 07:32:13 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Mar 05, 2017, 04:24:44 AM
Quote from: Le Celticant on Mar 03, 2017, 05:15:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9WLMSAYVE

I'm sold, it looks fantastic.

just watching this video is just giving me more anxiety about having to get a xbox 1, I only have an xbox 360.  But I'm not in any real position to get an xbox 1, especially when I want to get a ps4 for other games I want to play.  I really really want to play this game...

It's multiplatform game so why not just get ps4 and play it there?

I also want to play Halo 5....

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Halo 5 is not worth the price/general crappiness of the xbox 1

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Major spoiler in this new video:

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EvfjW5TVk
I'm glad Quarians are back
[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

So this is the power of Bioware's animators

Sabby

Sabby

It's like a scene from Power Rangers: A Turbo Movie.

People on the Subreddit are surprisingly defensive. I get that they hear the same criticism a lot, but the obvious animation shortcomings get excused with nonesense like "We're reaching the limit of what technology can do"

Wait a second, doesn't Witcher 3 exist? "Well, Witcher 3 isn't much better" f**k me.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 08, 2017, 01:49:13 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/227/348/930.gif

It's also likely we're seeing lots of footage that was created before the tuneups. Let's recall who's running the shots here, EA.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Hey, I like it for a new kind of citadel.

I really do like the fact you have choice to wake people up and it creates certains events.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Gate on Mar 08, 2017, 05:32:54 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 08, 2017, 01:49:13 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/227/348/930.gif

It's also likely we're seeing lots of footage that was created before the tuneups. Let's recall who's running the shots here, EA.

EA is cancer. I don't know, after DA:I I really lost the love for Bioware. the first Mass Effect hasn't really aged well but I love 2 and 3 {despite the weak resolution}.

Maybe it'll be worked out by release but the cynical bastard in me says not to count on it. Either way I'm sure plenty of people will buy and love the game. For better or worse EA will get their shekels.

Sabby

Sabby

I already pre-ordered. I'm weak. I know I'll play it eventually and could be very disappointed, but I don't want to wait.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 08, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
I already pre-ordered. I'm weak. I know I'll play it eventually and could be very disappointed, but I don't want to wait.

You should buy 2B's game instead.

Vow

Vow

At this point, Bioware fans tend to act like they have battered spouse syndrome.

No matter how much Bioware disappoints, no matter how much it lies and shits on them, they'll keep coming back for more. They'll keep preordering and buying DLC and wondering why these games keep getting worse.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Vow on Mar 09, 2017, 07:46:57 AM
At this point, Bioware fans tend to act like they have battered spouse syndrome.

No matter how much Bioware disappoints, no matter how much it lies and shits on them, they'll keep coming back for more. They'll keep preordering and buying DLC and wondering why these games keep getting worse.

They care! You just don't understand them like I do >: They care about the Elgy Beety Cue.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vow on Mar 09, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

This is accurate for a lot of fans, tbh. I only hope they'll wake up and see the truth. For their own sake.

Gate

Gate

The antagonists are now confirmed

Spoiler
Extra-galactic invaders. Ironic considering what the nexus is.
[close]

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed