Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 424,910 times)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Mar 12, 2012, 08:04:17 AM
Quote from: Keg on Mar 11, 2012, 10:57:37 PM
Damn it i'm dying to play this trilogy but I dont have an Xbox. And before you say 2 and 3 is on the PS3, I just flat out dont want to play them without playing the first game.

I've been saying for a few years i'll get an Xbox to play exclusives like this and Gears that i've missed out on, but I never get around to it.

I will eventually.
Wtf..... Mass Effect is not an exclusive! Go and play all the 3 games on the PC. Consoles - lol.... Their hardware is more ancient than the Tuchanka's history.

Btw yesterday I finished Gold challenge against Reapers - hardest thing ever  :o Banshees are worst enemy ever created, its like the phantom and the altas having a child. An abomination born from the deep dark space, born to hate and to destroy, nothing can stop it, you can run but you can't hide, if it grabs you - you are dead, if you manage to kill it - another 2 will come.. Pro Tip: DO NOT STAY at the LZ if you play on Gold - Reapers = you will die.

Mass Effect 1 is exclusive to Microsoft hence why its only on PC and Xbox and I dont have a PC, I have a laptop which I use only for internet and music and it would struggle to cope with even the most basic of games. I have a PS3 for gaming and currently Mass Effect 1 is not available for it and I flat out refuse to jump into the middle of a game series.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: QuantumSheep on Mar 12, 2012, 09:15:52 AM
The Prothean was in the game all along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRpGlmtws8#ws

Well, ME3 was suppose to be released last year. I'm assuming that the DLC was going to be released sometime in March weather or not the game was released in March.

Remonster

Remonster

So I beat the game. I'd heard peoples complaints and tried to remain unbiased. But damn, seriously.

Spoiler
I chose synthesize, which seemed like the least shitty choice. I liked the sound of it at first, but it was such a short, pointless ending. Way to make everything I did in the past 3 games not matter at all. And they didn't explain anything. Where did the Reapers even go? What about Hackett? Earth? Garrus and Liara and James and all these characters that we don't even get a sliver of information about what happened to them. So pissed about Garrus. I guess he's dead? Can't really tell for sure.
[close]

MrLee

MrLee

Ive finally got around to restarting Mass Effect 2 to complete it so i can play Mass Effect 3. Various things kept destorying m previous game so i never finished it. Is Mass Effect 3, as good, and as long as 2?

Prime113

Prime113

I think it's the best one. And, I think it's about the same length, maybe a little shorter. Depends on what all you do, really.

Remonster

Remonster

Took me about 40 hours to beat ME3, can't remember how long ME2 took the first time.

MrLee

MrLee

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 12, 2012, 07:07:53 PM
I think it's the best one. And, I think it's about the same length, maybe a little shorter. Depends on what all you do, really.
I like to do all the side missions and extra stuff, inc the little conversations you can have with people haha. Although ill ne rushing alot of ME2 cause i cba to play through the same levels for the 5th time slowly.

Can you import your previous characters image and history from ME2, to ME3?

Prime113

Prime113

Yes. But, there is a minor glitch or error happening with ME3 right now. It won't let you carry over your Shepard's face, his history and stuff is fine, but just not his face. Bioware is suppose to be releasing a patch soon to fix it.

MrLee

MrLee

Well it will be a month or two before ill get ME3. So hopefully they will have fixed it :)

daywalker

daywalker

Finished it loved it, the ending could of been better, but the fantastic emotion I got from the game somewhat makes up for it, never thought I would be so into the characters, never thought I would truly care on what happends to them, wow good job biowere, somehow you made me care for every damn character I could speak to  with a diologue box, but make a DLC ending pack, thats something I would actually buy.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So, because of my... persuasive ways, I got my brother to stop somewhere in the first half and wait to do 1 and 2 first. Right now I have Mass Effect 3 locked away in my night stand.

Did I save my brother's Mass Effect experience?

Prime113

Prime113

Uhhh, a little bit. He still knows a lot of stuff. But, I still believe you did the right thing. You HAVE to play 1 then 2 then 3. That's the way it has to be.

I unlocked the Geth Plasma Shotgun a little while ago....DAMN! It wrecks shit. When you charge it, it can shot a great distance, while STILL being able to kill enemies with one blast. Only downfall of this weapon is the weight. When I use it, it's the only weapon I carry.

Elliott

Elliott

I just gave a rallying war speech to my fellow krogan on a Gold match. (Which we won.)

Me: These "Geth" are machines, not blood and flesh as we are, brother. We cannot be put down as easily as they can. We are battle born, not factory born. They cannot stop us. We. ARE. KROGAN! GRRRAAAAAH!

I heavy melee'd a Geth Prime after that speech and killed it. That speech made me so tingly. lol

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I notice how there's this strange bond between Krogan and Asari players... it's kinda cool.  :laugh:

Elliott

Elliott

I've also noticed that the Geth Prime induce a stagger effect against the krogan when the krogan get revived. That damn gun of theirs...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed