Author
Mass Effect (Read 427,937 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Galliruler on Mar 12, 2012, 12:01:47 AM
Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 11, 2012, 11:31:53 PM
Oops.

Spoiler
I f**ked the quarians' shit up. I didn't want to... But the geth were just too awesome to have as allies.
[close]

Also:

Spoiler
>mfw I told Miranda I love her but cheated on her with Diana

[close]

Spoiler
You can get both Geth and Quarian as allies. Look it up.
[close]

Yes. You must have a high Paragon or Renegade scores to do so. And, I missed Dianna on my first playthrough. I totally missed her 5 war asset score....Lol.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Spoiler
Got a Turian and a Drell in one day on muliplayer!

Vakarian

Vakarian

I got a Turian Soldier and some big bastard assault rifle that's ultra rare. Kills enemies in two shots.

r888

r888

Spoiler
The endinbg sucks no matter what you do its the same freaking thing, after everything shepherd did it was really pointless in the end, I love the game it amazing but the ending suck hard
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 12, 2012, 01:10:43 AM
I got a Turian Soldier and some big bastard assault rifle that's ultra rare. Kills enemies in two shots.

You were tearin shit up with that gun, man! Did you get it from a Spectre pack?

Theres a 50 percent chance that I will be on in a few hours. I'll be teaming up with mister Space Sweeper. We're gonna be "Throw"'in some people around  ;D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Anybody unlock the Reckoner Knight armour from Kingdoms of Amalur? Also there's a Chakrum Launcher too.

Elliott

Elliott

Guess what I unlcocked.

Thank you, Spectre Pack...

Spoiler
[close]

AND, I got the Talon pistol in a pack before that one.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Galliruler on Mar 12, 2012, 03:33:54 AM
Guess what I unlcocked.

Thank you, Spectre Pack...

Spoiler
[close]

AND, I got the Talon pistol in a pack before that one.
Hah, nice. Those Spectre Packs are f**king amazing, you totally scored there. For aliens, I've unlocks the Turian soldier, Quarian and Salarian Infiltrators, and the Drell Adept... really want my Asari Adept from the demo back. ;-;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzYLTbQQEZQ#

laugh the pain away ;-;

Elliott

Elliott

I named my krogan Urdnot Chalst.

He took down three atlas with melee.

He wants your shirt.

I suggest you part with it.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Keg on Mar 11, 2012, 10:57:37 PM
Damn it i'm dying to play this trilogy but I dont have an Xbox. And before you say 2 and 3 is on the PS3, I just flat out dont want to play them without playing the first game.

I've been saying for a few years i'll get an Xbox to play exclusives like this and Gears that i've missed out on, but I never get around to it.

I will eventually.
Wtf..... Mass Effect is not an exclusive! Go and play all the 3 games on the PC. Consoles - lol.... Their hardware is more ancient than the Tuchanka's history.

Btw yesterday I finished Gold challenge against Reapers - hardest thing ever  :o Banshees are worst enemy ever created, its like the phantom and the altas having a child. An abomination born from the deep dark space, born to hate and to destroy, nothing can stop it, you can run but you can't hide, if it grabs you - you are dead, if you manage to kill it - another 2 will come.. Pro Tip: DO NOT STAY at the LZ if you play on Gold - Reapers = you will die.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

The Prothean was in the game all along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRpGlmtws8#ws

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

WELL. Overall level 50-something and still don't have a pistol aside from the default Predator. Pistols are what I use most along with snipers. So you can imagine my rage every time I get a Veteran Pack and there's no pistol, but some shitty, useless Shotgun or Shotgun mod in it's place... anybody wanna go on a quest to get me a new pistol (preferrably a Phalanx) this week?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'll help you wit' that, soon as I'm done this campaign thingy.

I think I'm close.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 12, 2012, 11:16:04 AM
WELL. Overall level 50-something and still don't have a pistol aside from the default Predator. Pistols are what I use most along with snipers. So you can imagine my rage every time I get a Veteran Pack and there's no pistol, but some shitty, useless Shotgun or Shotgun mod in it's place... anybody wanna go on a quest to get me a new pistol (preferrably a Phalanx) this week?

Yes. I am right there beside you Space Sweeper. Through Cerberus and Reapers, we will get you another Pistol. Lets rock!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed