Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 426,716 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Character model swap for PC versions. The infinite fun PC users can have with mods and console commands.. I should probably get more PC games now that I've got this crazy new graphics card.

Huol

Huol

Instant improvement.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

^
v

:o

Gawdsbless you, Huol. I think she looks more like Yvonne with the default suit though- contrast between the white and the blonde hair seems to fit better.

BlackMatter169

BlackMatter169

PC players have all the fun, I've seen mods for female Shepards where you can wear Miranda's outfit. Makes playing the game much easier when you are watching that ass all the time...

Vakarian

Vakarian

Proof That Any Weapon Branded With The N7 Logo Will Rape Anything In Its Way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzAOqgg-JZ0#ws

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Good work!  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

lol at the guy dying and falling off the bridge.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Ok guys I was playing Me 2 again and tali's missions got me thinking about that young yet "dieing star" of heastrum (or however you spell that planet)

Anyways the data says the star is far too young and yet its collasping like a gaint would, now this got me thinking about ME 3.

They said the cause of it was from dark energy (dark energy is also the energy of mass effect fields) and they don't know how its affecting the star but eversince the reapers are in darkspace meaning if they were to travle even at ftl without a relay it would take them way too long to get into the galaxy. So in me 3 they would have to show up in the near future right?

So i started thinking what if that star was a reaper fall back plan into making some type of well heck i don't know worm hole?

Again this is just my mind spining but I just can't shake the thought, what do you guys think on this?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's definitely coming back in some way. I'm interested to see what they do with it.

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

in preperation for mass effect 3

imported Paragon male sheperd Sentinal with all upgrades and side missions and DLC
imported Renegade Male sheperd Vanguard with all upgrades and side missions and DLC
imported Paragon Female sheperd Scout with all upgrades and side missions and DLC
Imported Renegade Femal Sheperd adept with all upgrades and side missions and DLC

yes

I am ready to f**k shit up for 3 8)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Spoiler

[close]

For Tali fans, that I just happen to come across this photo.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Every time I see that picture, I just know that it won't be as good as that if they ever do show it.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I love Tali, but I hope she's never unmasked. It can only go one of two ways, regardless:

Spoiler
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I never like the Tali fanart. I always find it's either too human (as with Ghoul's example), or too alien. Nothing is satisfactory, it seems.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Well Tali is going to look rather human like; anyways in mass effect 2 a lot of screen shots show the outline of her face, if you have a quick eye you can notice them through out the game specially during her loyality mission.

So she has a very human like nose, chin and cheek bones. While you don't see any color or details you do see the out of her face structure specialy when she turns away from the camera.

Also they made a low detail image of her face inside the helmet on the computer you can alter the camera to zoom in on her helmet so close that you can see the face its self.

also in ME 1 i can practically see her face.

She does have rather human like features, sorry to break it to you spacemarines.

She's very human like, the most they can really change would be the skin color and eye shape.

Also I think bioware made her helmet semi transparent to give people little teases to what she does look like. I wouldn't be surprised they had the face made for a while now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed