The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:25:23 AM

Author
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Read 378,159 times)

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 20, 2013, 05:29:30 AM
Something has been bugging me...

What do you think is being depicted on this shield?

Looking at the middle head looking bit I'm thinking either dragon or horse head, otherwise I'm baffled.

It does look like a dragon. The rest of teh armour set has a bear theme, but that shield doen't look much like a bear though.

WinterActual

WinterActual

It looks like two rhinos coming out of a pregnant frog to me.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 20, 2013, 05:29:30 AM
Something has been bugging me...

What do you think is being depicted on this shield?

Looking at the middle head looking bit I'm thinking either dragon or horse head, otherwise I'm baffled.

There's a chance that it doesn't depict anything whatsoever.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Could be some Daedric warrior of sorts. What shield is this again? Cause I think I should look into its history, which I'm sure there has to be one.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Nordic Shield, so I'm willing to rule out Daedra.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well judging by the Nordic Carved armor, I'm sure it's probably depicting a snake or a bear, or a bird of some sort. I'm not sure if the shoulder pauldrons' are even depicting the same creature as the helmet or not. Whatever it is, the shield is certainly depicting the armor set, could be the same exact one, or an earlier form of it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

The helm is bear for sure, it's a good guess the shoulders are some sort of predatory bird (has a beak appearance to them).

What appears to be a head can't be snake because it has horse ears/2 dragon head spikes at the top. Too narrow for a bear. The metal bars below could be a depiction of breath. The sides still have me baffled...... dragon wings? (doubt it kinda)

m41guy

m41guy

Introduced a buddy to Skyrim today..."Say good bye to your life for the next few weeks" I muttered after leaving his place:laugh:.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Damn straight. I still play Skyrim a good bit and I've logged over 500 hours into it total.  :D

Xeno Killer 2179

I'm going to develop a following of necromancers and vampires which I will release onto the citizens of Skyrim when I have sufficient numbers. I will fuse the power of the ritual stone into the aetherial crown allowing it to be used to raise an undead army that will never rest. After I take Skyrim, I will sweep across all of Tamriel like an undead plague, and when all of my enemies have fallen, I will declare myself Emperor, and all mortals that have not been made vampire will be hunted and forced into the wilderness once more.

I will establish a new bloodline to the thrown for all those directly descendant from Molag Bal, and as an immortal, I will see the day that all of Nirn falls to me. For their arrogance, I will use my resources to create a massive soul gem with the capacity to create a weapon that will do to the Thalmor what was done to the Falmer.

I will eat the children of Ysgramor with a fork enchanted using his very soul, and will make blood cattle of all else who thought they would find their embrace in Sovngarde.

I will not rest until I've sampled the blood of every last realm.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

There is just one problem...

Spoiler
Gravity.

[close]

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 02, 2013, 07:39:09 AM
There is just one problem...

Spoiler
Gravity.

[close]
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Spell_Absorption

Necromage perk+30% spell absorption alteration perk, + 50% spell absorption from the atronach stone actually makes me have 100% spell absorption, and it negates shouts.

There is a place for masters of the thu'um in the new order. Join us and all will know your name.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'll take my chances as a good guy. I mean, if Alduin, a powerful dragon who was supposed to be an immortal God of Destruction, can die, well...

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 02, 2013, 07:55:38 AM
I'll take my chances as a good guy. I mean, if Alduin, a powerful dragon who was supposed to be an immortal God of Destruction, can die, well...

Alduin denied me his soul. He isn't dead, but I will have it, eventually.
Perhaps he was never destined to be the world eater

Crazy Rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed