Doctor Who

Started by DJ Pu$$yface, Oct 17, 2010, 09:52:38 AM

Author
Doctor Who (Read 173,226 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Yeah I assumed there was a 50% chance it was sarcasm, but I couldn't think of any intelligent reason one would use sarcasm for a situation like this.

Congrats for being lower than my expectations I guess?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well, I see the trend of pissy new members isn't showing signs of dying down.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

We need more new members like Coconut.

Coconut never got pissy.

..I think?

...Did he ever make a post, like, ever?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Currently rewatching the show. Just finished up on "The Christmas Invasion". I've always enjoyed this special, and feel it was a great introduction to Tennant's Doctor. Granted, it's not perfect, and Jackie is as annoying as ever (not Camille Coduri's fault; she does what she can with the script), but I always enjoyed watching Tennant figuring out what kind of Doctor he was.

Can't wait to start up Series 2 proper soon. Has some of my favourite episodes.

Powerloader

Powerloader

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 10, 2013, 01:15:26 AM
Well, I see the trend of pissy new members isn't showing signs of dying down.

Is it anything like the trend of pissy old members?  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

sick burn

Powerloader

Powerloader

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 10, 2013, 01:33:28 AM
sick burn

Sarcasm of the Year Award.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 10, 2013, 01:17:20 AM
We need more new members like Coconut.

Coconut never got pissy.

..I think?

...Did he ever make a post, like, ever?

No.

We should all PM him and say hi.

SpaceMarines

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 10, 2013, 01:20:30 AM
Currently rewatching the show. Just finished up on "The Christmas Invasion". I've always enjoyed this special, and feel it was a great introduction to Tennant's Doctor. Granted, it's not perfect, and Jackie is as annoying as ever (not Camille Coduri's fault; she does what she can with the script), but I always enjoyed watching Tennant figuring out what kind of Doctor he was.

Can't wait to start up Series 2 proper soon. Has some of my favourite episodes.

My favourite Christmas special.
And agreed on Jackie.  :laugh:
Liked series 2 a lot as well. Tennant's first and best I.M.O. Only episodes I really disliked were Girl in the Fireplace and Love and Monsters. The former as it felt like the very definition of a filler episode and the latter as they tried to go for a Doctor-lite, companion-lite 'funny episode and failed badly I.M.O.

Edit : Forgot Human Nature / Family of Blood. That's Tennant's best. But as an overall series I thought 2 was better than 3.

Aspie

Aspie

Where's a ClockWorkPineapple when you need him.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Xenodog on Dec 11, 2013, 05:45:31 PM
Liked series 2 a lot as well. Tennant's first and best I.M.O. Only episodes I really disliked were Girl in the Fireplace and Love and Monsters. The former as it felt like the very definition of a filler episode and the latter as they tried to go for a Doctor-lite, companion-lite 'funny episode and failed badly I.M.O.

Edit : Forgot Human Nature / Family of Blood. That's Tennant's best. But as an overall series I thought 2 was better than 3.

You're crazy, mang. "The Girl in the Fireplace" is one of the greatest episodes of the entire show.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 11, 2013, 07:00:35 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Dec 11, 2013, 05:45:31 PM

You're crazy, mang. "The Girl in the Fireplace" is one of the greatest episodes of the entire show.

FIGHT ME IRL M8!

I just couldn't like it.
And Mickey in the TARDIS...eugh...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Exactly! It had Mickey! The most underused character in DW (barring Captain Jack)!

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 11, 2013, 07:17:31 PM
Exactly! It had Mickey! The most underused character in DW (barring Captain Jack)!
Don't you mean...Cpt Cheesecake?
Hah.
Hah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed