The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films!

Started by Vasquez, J, Sep 26, 2010, 08:53:25 AM

Author
The Alien Dialogue Thread - You can only reply using quotes from the films! (Read 267,503 times)

Darwinsgirl

"Is there any news about my daughter?"  Ripley

Vasquez, J

Burke: Amanda Ripley McClaren.. aged 65... at time of death, cremated.. no children

Darwinsgirl

I promised her...I'd be home for her birthday...her 11th birthday...bawl....bawl...bawl...

I can post this with some humor as today is my Bday...though many times 11...bawl...bawl... ;) :D

Vasquez, J

Vasquez, J

many happy returns Darwin  ;D
++++++++++++++++++++++

Ripley: (caressing photograph) Amy..............

Cut to Board Meeting room

Ripley: look.. I already told you.. we set down on LV-426 on company orders to get this thing, that destroyed my entire crew and your expensive ship..

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Vazquez, J on Nov 21, 2010, 11:46:15 AM
many happy returns Darwin  ;D
++++++++++++++++++++++

Ripley: (caressing photograph) Amy..............

Cut to Board Meeting room

Ripley: look.. I already told you.. we set down on LV-426 on company orders to get this thing, that destroyed my entire crew and your expensive ship..

thank you Vaz :)

"Are there any hostile species on LV-426?" (company man)

Vasquez, J

Company Woman: No, it's a rock.. no indigenous life..

Darwinsgirl

"Did IQ's drop suddenly while I was away? I said it was a derelict ship...we honed in on its beacon."  Ripley

Vasquez, J

Vasquez, J

;D ^ I love that quote!!
++++++++++++++++++++

Company Woman: ...and found a creature not recorded once in over 200 surveyed worlds.. a creature that (and these are your words) 'gestates' inside a living human host with concentrated acid for blood?

EEV2650

That's right! Look, I can see where this is going but I'm telling you those things exsist.

Vasquez, J

Ripley: why don't you go and check out LV-426 for yourself?

EEV2650

Because I dont have too. There have been people there for over 20 years and they've never complained about some hostile organism.

Vasquez, J

Dunlewen: its the recommendation of this board that inflight officer Ripley flight licence be suspended until further notice.. these proceedings are closed

The Hunter of Hunters

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 23, 2010, 09:15:08 AM
That's right! Look, I can see where this is going but I'm telling you those things exsist.
Van Leuwen: Thank you, that will be all.
Ripley: Please, you're not listening to me. Kane, the crew member, Kane who went into that ship said he saw thousands of eggs there, thousands.
Van Leuwen: Thank you, that will be ALL!
Ripley: Goddamn it that's not all! Cause if one of those things gets done here then that will be all, and this, this bullsh*t that you think is so important, you can just kiss all that goodbye!
Quote from: Vazquez, J on Nov 23, 2010, 09:29:46 AM
Dunlewen: its the recommendation of this board that inflight officer Ripley flight licence be suspended until further notice.. these proceedings are closed

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

"Well that could have been better"...I think the main thing is...."  Burke

("I believe this is before Ripley confronts Van Leuwen at the door as they're exiting th conferance table..)  :)

Quote from: Vazquez, J on Nov 23, 2010, 09:16:18 AM
Ripley: why don't you go and check out LV-426 for yourself?

Quote from: EEV2650 on Nov 23, 2010, 09:21:00 AM
Because I dont have too. There have been people there for over 20 years and they've never complained about some hostile organism.

Gawd we can do dialogue virtually word for word for these films :D  And I've not seen this one as many times as the 1st film  ;)

The Hunter of Hunters

Ripley: what do you mean, what people?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed