Post Your Blu-Ray Collections

Started by Forever Knight, Sep 18, 2010, 06:14:28 AM

Author
Post Your Blu-Ray Collections (Read 302,160 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

God's balls...

QuoteThrough the unprecedented collaboration of rival home entertainment companies Anchor Bay Entertainment and Scream Factory – the leading purveyors in horror home entertainment –Halloween The Complete Collection Blu-ray™ box sets arrive September 23rd.

For the legions of Halloween fans, the Deluxe Edition boasts 15 discs and contains all the Halloween feature films – Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Halloween H20, Halloween: Resurrection, Rob Zombie's Halloween and Halloween II. The set includes the NEVER BEFORE RELEASED producers cut of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers as well as the ultra-rare network TV version of the originalHalloween, the network TV version of Halloween II, plus the unrated versions of Rob Zombie's Halloween and Halloween II. It is packed with hours of BRAND NEW bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew from the entire franchise! In response to years of fan feedback, the first Halloween will now also include the original mono audio track and the set will include both versions of the original Halloween-the original Blu-ray™ release and the recently remastered 35th Anniversary version with the mono track added back in! It also comes with a limited edition 40-page book written by Michael Gingold of Fangoria Magazine. The collectible packaging will include a newly commissioned illustration on the outer case and each film will be in its own black Blu-ray™ case with the original theatrical one sheet as the key art. This deluxe set carries an SRP of $169.99.

"This compilation is the ultimate collector's item for fans of the Halloween films and a testament to all the wonderful talent that have worked on them," remarked Malek Akkad, President of Trancas International Films and son of series producer Moustapha Akkad. "The partnership between Anchor Bay Entertainment and Scream Factory to present fans for the first time with all the Halloween films in one definitive package is a tribute to everyone – including my father – who made these films the terrifying classics they are today."

The 10-disc Edition includes the original theatrical versions of the Halloween films and will include select bonus features. SRP is $129.99

It's a good thing I can't afford this.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Eh, i already have my swag copy of the original. That's good enough for now.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It looks very tempting. :o

First Blood

First Blood

It does, but Halloween & Halloween II are the best the series has to offer. Everything kinda goes down hill from there.

Paul Rudd vs. Michael Myers isn't the franchises finest hour.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on May 19, 2014, 07:10:44 PM
It does, but Halloween & Halloween II are the best the series has to offer. Everything kinda goes down hill from there.

Paul Rudd vs. Michael Myers isn't the franchises finest hour.

Halloween III was awesome. And 4 was a'ight in its way.

First Blood

First Blood

Oh shit. Forgot abour Season of the Witch. Yeah that's groovy.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on May 19, 2014, 07:10:44 PMIt does, but Halloween & Halloween II are the best the series has to offer. Everything kinda goes down hill from there.

Nah, H20 brought some of that quality back.

I also enjoy both Halloween 4 & 6 with Danielle...

Spoiler
No pervert.
[close]

...as well as Rob Zombie's remake (with Danielle).

Spoiler
Much pervert.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Laufey on May 19, 2014, 07:30:20 PM
Quote from: First Blood on May 19, 2014, 07:10:44 PMIt does, but Halloween & Halloween II are the best the series has to offer. Everything kinda goes down hill from there.

Nah, H20 brought some of that quality back.

I also enjoy both Halloween 4 & 6 with Danielle...

Spoiler
No pervert.
[close]

...as well as Rob Zombie's remake (with Danielle).

Spoiler
Much pervert.
[close]

You mean 4 & 5 with Danielle. 8)

severen76

severen76

Quote from: TJ Doc on May 19, 2014, 05:54:28 PM
God's balls...

QuoteThrough the unprecedented collaboration of rival home entertainment companies Anchor Bay Entertainment and Scream Factory – the leading purveyors in horror home entertainment –Halloween The Complete Collection Blu-ray™ box sets arrive September 23rd.

For the legions of Halloween fans, the Deluxe Edition boasts 15 discs and contains all the Halloween feature films – Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers, Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Halloween H20, Halloween: Resurrection, Rob Zombie's Halloween and Halloween II. The set includes the NEVER BEFORE RELEASED producers cut of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers as well as the ultra-rare network TV version of the originalHalloween, the network TV version of Halloween II, plus the unrated versions of Rob Zombie's Halloween and Halloween II. It is packed with hours of BRAND NEW bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew from the entire franchise! In response to years of fan feedback, the first Halloween will now also include the original mono audio track and the set will include both versions of the original Halloween-the original Blu-ray™ release and the recently remastered 35th Anniversary version with the mono track added back in! It also comes with a limited edition 40-page book written by Michael Gingold of Fangoria Magazine. The collectible packaging will include a newly commissioned illustration on the outer case and each film will be in its own black Blu-ray™ case with the original theatrical one sheet as the key art. This deluxe set carries an SRP of $169.99.

"This compilation is the ultimate collector's item for fans of the Halloween films and a testament to all the wonderful talent that have worked on them," remarked Malek Akkad, President of Trancas International Films and son of series producer Moustapha Akkad. "The partnership between Anchor Bay Entertainment and Scream Factory to present fans for the first time with all the Halloween films in one definitive package is a tribute to everyone – including my father – who made these films the terrifying classics they are today."

The 10-disc Edition includes the original theatrical versions of the Halloween films and will include select bonus features. SRP is $129.99

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1999818/miami-vice-o.gif

It's a good thing I can't afford this.

f**k me I still need to get the Friday boxset.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 19, 2014, 07:33:35 PMYou mean 4 & 5 with Danielle. 8)

Don't tell me what I mean, boy.

Spoiler
But yeah. :-[
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

I want Danielle. So bad.

Spoiler
When she's an adult obviously. ::)
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on May 19, 2014, 09:28:49 PM
I want Danielle. So bad.

Spoiler
When she's an adult obviously. ::)
[close]

Like Michael in the Producer's Cut? ;D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Just realised the artwork I posted was actually a (very good) fan mock-up done just hours before the official announcement. The real packaging should be revealed soon though.

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 19, 2014, 06:41:01 PM
Eh, i already have my swag copy of the original. That's good enough for now.

I'm also relatively content with my stand-alones of the first three.

For now...

First Blood

First Blood

They Live

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed