The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 87,072 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 06:06:41 PM
Being an admin at TK, the feeling of punishing wicked people, friggin magical. 8)
You seriously don't have anything else to dream about except for TK? Get over it. Move on, find a new hobby, read a book, play video games. We get that you deeply and profoundly miss your beloved website, but you don't need to post about it every goddamn day!   

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Dude, Rick, I know your intentions are good.

But at this point, thinking he will listen is like hoping for worldwide peace.

Edvin

Edvin

HAHA, i geddit. it's done, the joke is over.

Twin Drive Assigimaquagagoowhatnow? is a troll. with a profile pic that says "to depressed for a profile pic" he got to be kidding. im not even going to try and say "cheer up f**kwipe" because he as played us all like fools.

no matter what he will response to this, we can be sure, that this man, or woman, is a troll.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Hilarious since I am not a troll, just a really sad guy. :( Nothing I do or attempt to do raises my dopamine levels anymore, at this point I am just trying to find some worth in my life to no avail.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:11:39 PM
Hilarious since I am not a troll, just a really sad guy. :( Nothing I do or attempt to do raises my dopamine levels anymore, at this point I am just trying to find some worth in my life to no avail.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Well, you're clearly posting nonsense bullshit on here just so we can get pissed off at you. Go see a therapist if your problems are that bad for you. Better yet, just leave this website and spread your sadness somewhere else. We don't need your depression here to ruin our happy days.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Interesting how I did not act depressing until you guys responded to what I dreamed about. If you don't like someone's post, why respond? ??? If you don't then your happy day is not ruined.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:22:02 PMI did not act depressing until you guys responded to what I dreamed about

Post wise I didn't.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:22:02 PM
Interesting how I did not act depressing until you guys responded to what I dreamed about. If you don't like someone's post, why respond? ??? If you don't then your happy day is not ruined.
f**king troll. If you don't like someone else's response to your post, then you shouldn't of commented in here.

RazorSlash

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:22:02 PM

At this point, my happy day is ruined the moment I see your icon.

It's nothing personal, I just don't feel sorry for you in any way.

QuoteIf you don't like someone else's response to your post, then you shouldn't of commented in here.
Dream threads are about posting dreams. As far as I am aware I did nothing troll worthy.
QuoteI just don't feel sorry for you in any way.
Can't blame you, nobody ever does.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 28, 2012, 10:29:04 PM
QuoteI just don't feel sorry for you in any way.
Can't blame you, nobody ever does.
Yeah, there's a reason for that by now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed