The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,849 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 05, 2012, 02:51:17 PM
I had a strange dream a few days ago that, for some reason, I went to the midnight premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man with my mom and sister (I really went with a group of friends). Anyways, rather than Lizard, Spidey was fighting Venom, who happened to look like the Deacon from Prometheus with a Venom symbol on his chest. The film ended with 'Venom' shooting a long tongue out and using it to drag Spider-Man closer to him.

OMG, that's a horrible dream!  I'm so sorry. :'(

Snowdog

Snowdog

I'm going to buy a notepad tomorrow and lay it next to my bed. Write down my dreams when i wake up, maybe i get some cool story ideas from it ^^

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 05, 2012, 05:26:20 PM
I had a strange dream a few days ago that, for some reason, I went to the midnight premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man with my mom and sister (I really went with a group of friends). Anyways, rather than Lizard, Spidey was fighting Venom, who happened to look like the Deacon from Prometheus with a Venom symbol on his chest. The film ended with 'Venom' shooting a long tongue out and using it to drag Spider-Man closer to him.

I actually like the Deacon design :P

Strange seeing it go up against Spidey, though :D

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 05, 2012, 11:06:09 PM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 05, 2012, 05:26:20 PM

I actually like the Deacon design :P

Strange seeing it go up against Spidey, though :D

But but... have you seen those other Deacon concepts? :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh yeah, there are definitely some great concept pieces for the Deacon out there that could have been amazing on screen. I'm just saying that the one they went with didn't disappoint me.

Still, I would like to see it undergo some changes if we ever see it again. It was, after all, still a chestburster when we last saw it.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Whether I was actually dreaming or not but three nights ago I awoke unable to move, speak, or open my eyes, I could hear the wind coming through my window and footsteps in my room eventually I opened my eyes and there was a figure sat on the couch opposite my bed, who then disappeared... Spooky

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Topazora on Aug 26, 2012, 05:37:44 AM
I dreamt a monster swallowed some sort of crab/spider creature right in front of me, then proceeded to speak to me, telling me something like that's how he rolls.  He looked like the red version of the monster from Relic.  Most monsters in my dreams will actually talk to me, but not really threaten, very rarely do they pose a threat.  I never respond back though.

Your personal text was similar to my reaction after reading the first part of your post..  :P

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I had a dream where I went to a house to visit a friend, inside the house were talking dogs and cats. I went to sit down on their couch and knocked over a lamp where their mother yelled at me to be "more Polish!" It was weird.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 14, 2012, 01:56:25 AM
I had a dream where I went to a house to visit a friend, inside the house were talking dogs and cats. I went to sit down on their couch and knocked over a lamp where their mother yelled at me to be "more Polish!" It was weird.

Lol, more polish?

Dreams are just weird sometimes..

Eva

Eva

Dreamed I had a perfectly normal day. Then I walked past a cafe (that exists in real life where I live) and I saw someone who looked like me, sitting at a table with other people. I went over there and this woman looked exactly like me. I positioned myself right next to her and then realized that no one reacted to me - as if I was thin air. So, I knocked on tables, looked at my reflection in windows etc. to make sure I was there, not a ghost or anything... I ended up running away from the cafe...

Absolutely freaky.... When I go home today, I'm gonna have to walk past it, just to make sure...  :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Eva on Sep 14, 2012, 06:57:53 AM
Dreamed I had a perfectly normal day. Then I walked past a cafe (that exists in real life where I live) and I saw someone who looked like me, sitting at a table with other people. I went over there and this woman looked exactly like me. I positioned myself right next to her and then realized that no one reacted to me - as if I was thin air. So, I knocked on tables, looked at my reflection in windows etc. to make sure I was there, not a ghost or anything... I ended up running away from the cafe...

Absolutely freaky.... When I go home today, I'm gonna have to walk past it, just to make sure...  :D
What a cool dream. ;D  I've never had a dream where I could see myself like that.

What will you do if you're in the cafe?

Eva

Eva

:D

Well, yeah - if I don't feel like I just starred in my own surreal Christopher Nolan film, then I sure as hell feel like I was in some David Lynch existential nightmare with dopplegangers and freaky stuff... kind of awesome, actually  8)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Hell yes it is, your doppleganger would have to be the apotheosis of the extremely pleasant person you are.  I imagine a chain-smoking foul mouthed biker woman that dies black streaks in her hair when not robbing bitches. :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 14, 2012, 07:14:49 AM
Hell yes it is, your doppleganger would have to be the apotheosis of the extremely pleasant person you are.  I imagine a chain-smoking foul mouthed biker woman that dies black streaks in her hair when not robbing bitches. :laugh:

EVA, go do this now!!!

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 14, 2012, 07:14:49 AM

QuoteWhen not robbing bitches

:laugh: :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed