OmegaZilla

First one sucks.

Second one, FUND IT!!!!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

SyFy's next hit film: ZombieShark!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Last night I had a dream about a pretty epic fight between Wolverine and a Licker. Normally, Wolverine would make short work of such a creature, but this thing just wouldn't die. It was brutal.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Last night I had a dream I was giving a hole bunch of loonies ($1 coins) to a poor person.

Later in another segment I enjoyed a hot dog with ketchup and some onion bits on it on a sesame seed bun.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

This thread made me flip through my dream journal.

What the f*ck

Snowdog

Snowdog

In my last dream i was in some sort of resort and there was a tree with a little bottle of black goo in it. I drank the goo obviously :laugh: My upper body went all black and my muscles grew to enormous levels.... Even ripped through my shirt. Later i tried to hide it because i was afraid people would freak out :laugh: :laugh: to much prometheus for me xD

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I had a dream that I was trapped in a supermarket filled with tons of women.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Last night I dreamt I was with the Modern Family cast and we where watching two nukes spiral out of control towards the city,It was then a survival scenario. Gloria and Claire where loosing their shit.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I had a dream in which I was unbanned from TK. Man what an amazing dream that was. 8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Get over it, man.

I will not. :(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Then live in unspeakable and screaming pain for the rest of your existence.

You make it sound like other options have the ability to exist.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Come on man, just let the f**king thing go. I've seen many of those posts. You should've left yourself when they asked you if you ever had your brain checked for mental illness.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I dreamed that I lived near a really big stream that went into a lake. Gandalf the White was also a good friend of mine. Well I was swimmin' in the stream and there was a submarine in there. Me and Gandalf decided to explore the submarine, and so we went in. We wandered around when suddenly a massive wolf started running at us that turned into a person. It turned out that werewolves were living on the submarine. A bunch of them came at us and locked us in the brig. We escaped and fought our way out to find that the submarine had been docked in an underwater cave. Gandalf turned into a flying Lovecraftian horror and spat fireballs at the werewolves. We managed to make it back to where we found the submarine originally to see it was still somehow there. We blew it up with C4.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed