tfaw.com Shipping Problem

Started by xXKillaKyle88Xx, Aug 02, 2010, 10:04:29 PM

Author
tfaw.com Shipping Problem (Read 872 times)

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

I ordered 5 Predators Series and 1 AVP Three World War #1 Comics on Wednesday and it hasnt shipped Yet...i got 2 emails that say my purchase has been comfirmed and a email saying that it will ship within 5 days of getting this Email...is there a problem?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's only been 3 working days.

that's normal.but depends were you live.i live in California and i get the confirmation in like 2-3 days (unless it haven't arrived yet)

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

South Florida for me and i didnt see working days....or maybe i missed it..thanks thought anyway

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Working days is generally implied. Today was also Labor Day in the USA so technically it's only been two days, I guess.

they got my berzerker and processing it today!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Like, the figure? Shit, I hope they ship my Falconer soon.  :o

Yea the fig . But I think since I got mine like the first day(pre order)they are processing  mine first then so on so they will get to yours hopefully by the end of the week!  :D But these figs did sell out like 3-4 times on the site. :P

got my confirmation!!!

"TFAW.com will be sending you a package filled with delectable entertainment very soon.  This shipment will include:

TFAW Shipment
       1 Predators - Berzerker Predator 7in Action Figure"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed