Mac shouts after Blaine's death?

Started by IM A MARVEL, Jul 20, 2010, 12:35:06 PM

Author
Mac shouts after Blaine's death? (Read 30,781 times)

Pred fan 83

He says sargeant

Sgt. Apone

This reminds me of this time when a friend of mine thought the guy in Jurassic Park yelled "cruton" when he ye yelled "shoot her". We all hear differently.

Vemados

Vemados

He says CONTACT, you can hear the hard "T" sound when he says it. That's ridiculous proof lol

Kol

Kol

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 28, 2011, 10:48:36 PM
He yelled "CONTACT !". He also say "contact" in the french version.
and in the german version, too.

The Mercenary

Just watched it again and Mac definately says Big Macs are better than a Big Whopper :P

RagingDragon

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Jan 07, 2012, 09:34:36 PM
This reminds me of this time when a friend of mine thought the guy in Jurassic Park yelled "cruton" when he ye yelled "shoot her". We all hear differently.

ROFLMAO

CRUUUUUUUTOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!

AhhhhAHAAAAAAAAH ggghhkkkk kvkvkhckckkk flglvle blehh

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Jan 07, 2012, 09:34:36 PM
This reminds me of this time when a friend of mine thought the guy in Jurassic Park yelled "cruton" when he ye yelled "shoot her".
Oh God really
I bursted into laughs.

Gosutoraida

I was always confused about this part. He shouts "Sergeant" even though him and Blaine were at that rank. I have noticed before that he sounds like he's saying something else, maybe it was dubbed.

Pred fan 83

I changed my mind i believe he says contact

Lost Predator

I heard "contact." It seems that would be the more logical word for Mac to be saying at that moment.

Invisible Darkness

It is CONTACT!

Lionhart

Lionhart

Damn, I always thought Mac said sergeant, And I thought he was screaming for Dutch. But now that almost everybody says CONTACT than im sure its the truth...

Dowly

Dowly

Quote from: Lionhart on May 30, 2012, 01:33:38 PM
Damn, I always thought Mac said sergeant, And I thought he was screaming for Dutch. But now that almost everybody says CONTACT than im sure its the truth...

Dutch was major. ;)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Dowly on May 30, 2012, 02:08:31 PM

Dutch was major. ;)

hehe:P Got me good there.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Dowly on May 30, 2012, 02:08:31 PM

Dutch was major. ;)

sergeant major??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed