Who actually still plays anymore?

Started by Xenodog, Jul 02, 2010, 07:01:07 PM

Who still plays?

Yes, frequently.
174 (36.7%)
No, never.
47 (9.9%)
Did, but broken gameplay turned me away.
65 (13.7%)
Every so often, casually.
135 (28.5%)
I try to, but get put off by one thing or another.
53 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 466

Author
Who actually still plays anymore? (Read 112,087 times)

UDA

UDA

I jump on every once in a while, rarely see anyone else playing. Sad for such a good looking game, but I share the dislike for many of the mechanics.

Taxemic

Taxemic

I love playing infestation still on Temple, and shooting other marines off the pyrimid with the shotguns alternate fire. It never ceases to amuse me as they fall off the edge and turn into Aliens. Wish I could make a compilation video of it.

predxeno

predxeno

Lol :laugh:, is that even legal?  Some players may make the argument that you're supposed to be on the same team and try to get you suspended.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Lol, I only pick off one or 2 each game. I don't think I play enough to get suspended from that.

wrenrox

wrenrox

still playing on xbox ranked and player games

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: wrenrox on Jan 28, 2013, 09:01:07 PM
still playing on xbox ranked and player games

Don't you struggle to find the ranked games now-days? I usually just go straight for Player.

wrenrox

wrenrox

it is now getting harder to find rank match i must admit somenights i can get straight into a few games other nights i can be matchmaking for half hour in which case i go to player match i was rank matching last night from 10:00pm and had a few good games

Slaine

Slaine

I stopped playing in 2010 as soon as I finished the campaigns.

AVP2, however, I still play a lot.

I Come In Peace

anybody who has this on ps3 my gamertag is captaincanuck420, I still havent fully ranked up all of the classes  and would like to if anybodys  still playing.

worriors

worriors

play the survival, and custom games. But hav'nt ranked up either of the classes, when i go to rank match it takes forever and its usually 1v1

Green_Milk

I pay month-by-month with my Live-membership so i only play it during vacations.

I've always praised this game for having the best Alien A.I. of any Alien-featuring game to date. They look move, attack, and behave in all the ways I'd expect them to, and then some that i don't, even more terrifying. This game definitely presents the best Alien experience, both Versing and playing them, ESPECIALLY on the higher difficulties and lower brightness settings.

The predators a pretty awesome. I was a little disappointed that they don't have separately-animated stealth kills for aliens, but the visor systems look very canon-authentic, as well as the sounds and basic movement. Weapons are a lot of fun to toy with, but nothing feels quite the same as getting in their and ghosting humans with the Pred's shortblades.

Great game, I love the multiplayer gameplay a ton. It's turns me off a bit that finding games takes so darn long, unfortunately.

RazorSlash

I try to play- I really, really like this game. I do, I'm in that minority. But it's dead, and I can never find any active matches when I try. I usually just play with friends every once in a while.

predxeno

predxeno

Out of curiosity, did A:CM kill it?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm tempted to buy this for the PC. All the comparison vids with A:CM are getting to me, lol. Any PC players here?

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

I plan on playing it for the Xbox 360, hope the multiplayer is still alive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed