The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,755 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Who needs women to cook when you have Zaxbys?!  8)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

True bro.  True.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

*sigh* I just watch T.V/Movies, play video games and go to a college where I can take the microscopic worms from feces and see it all under a microscope. I found a roundworm. I relate more to this fecal roundworm than I do to "We'rebeingoppressed/worldfemistconspiracy" as I and the roundworm enjoy just "being" with a love for life despite living in a world full of shit rather than just embracing the shit that is all around us like an asshole.

There are lovers of life and then there is embracers of shit...

...hesitated posting this for a moment but it make sound cool at least I think.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Roundworms are not sentient, they do not enjoy life. Also, they are loathsome parasites.

Wanna rethink your equivalency with them? :P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hence the hesitance.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 12, 2014, 01:54:57 AM
Roundworms are not sentient, they do not enjoy life. Also, they are loathsome parasites.

Wanna rethink your equivalency with them? :P

The equivalency is that CrazyRich is far more intellectually evolved than the rest of us that focus on the madness of the world. We can learn a lot from the roundworms.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Live in someone's colon, suck their blood and transmit disease? :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Don't we as humans do this to Earth in a way?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes, but we know that already. So what is there to learn? :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 12, 2014, 02:00:07 AM
Yes, but we know that already. So what is there to learn? :P

To be one with life.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I think we're thinking of roundworms in different ways. Seeing as they are a very diverse phylum of 25,000 different species that can be free living or parasitic, beneficial or not beneficial. A number cause disease to humans but definitely not all of them, and in case I didn't say it before my roundworm was microscopic meaning you'd never see it with the naked eye if that helps. There was only 1 in my field of view but it doesn't mean there wasn't more in the feces (rabbit pellets) as a whole, even so it was nowhere near harmful enough to warrant a deworming.

ShadowPred

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 12, 2014, 02:35:50 AM
I think we're thinking of roundworms in different ways. Seeing as they are a very diverse phylum of 25,000 different species that can be free living or parasitic, beneficial or not beneficial. A number cause disease to humans but definitely not all of them, and in case I didn't say it before my roundworm was microscopic meaning you'd never see it with the naked eye if that helps. There was only 1 in my field of view but it doesn't mean there wasn't more in the feces (rabbit pellets) as a whole, even so it was nowhere near harmful enough to warrant a deworming.
Preach it!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I seriously have bought worm medicine because I am a hypochondriac.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Worm medicine kills bed bugs, too, FYI.

Double your paranoia, double your preparations!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed