The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,869 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 10, 2011, 03:28:46 PM
i said it specifically waiting for Omega to show up with his wizard powers.

I miss acheronsis so much.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 16, 2013, 09:26:22 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 10, 2011, 03:28:46 PM
i said it specifically waiting for Omega to show up with his wizard powers.

I miss acheronsis so much.

What happened to chupa?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Banned.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Permanently this time?  Poor Chupa, he was quite entertaining.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jun 16, 2013, 12:33:30 PM
Permanently this time?  Poor Chupa, he was quite entertaining.
Yup.  :-\

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Too cute OZ!

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 16, 2013, 06:33:31 AM
Some people on the web just don't know half measures.

(Not making fun, posted in the spirit of friendship  :) )

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 17, 2013, 09:32:29 PM
Mastermoon is more of a God than Kanye will ever be

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Quinn Red on Jun 06, 2013, 02:15:48 AM
Why was that emergency surgery pod meant for a man but is in a woman's quarters? Well its possible that Weyland planned to use it for himself just in case, or he was aware of the black substance and wanted to infect a crew member and extract whatever popped out.

Amazing discovery.

This. changes. everything.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 18, 2013, 08:57:28 PM
I'm not trying to be sexist, but what Alienseseses is saying is probably the reason women generally don't like science fiction.

They prefer fantasy so they could swallow anything that comes out from the screen, than thinking much and get confused.

Really not trying to be sexis, it's only men are more analytic and have deconstructing minds by nature. They generally love to have things and learn how they work, it's a challenge they're glad to take.
Females could like that too, but they generally don't bother trying to learn how fictional, non-existing things work, because that has no purpose for them.

Vickers

Vickers

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 18, 2013, 09:07:41 PM
Quote from: Magegg on Jun 18, 2013, 08:57:28 PM
I'm not trying to be sexist, but what Alienseseses is saying is probably the reason women generally don't like science fiction.

They prefer fantasy so they could swallow anything that comes out from the screen, than thinking much and get confused.

Really not trying to be sexis, it's only men are more analytic and have deconstructing minds by nature. They generally love to have things and learn how they work, it's a challenge they're glad to take.
Females could like that too, but they generally don't bother trying to learn how fictional, non-existing things work, because that has no purpose for them.

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 18, 2013, 09:14:35 PM
I'm not saying males are superior. They simply have different tastes and leanings.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The stupid in his post is infuriating. "I'm not tryng to be sexist, BUT..."

Horseshit, that definitely screams SEXIST all around. About  as bad as "I'm not trying to be racist, BUT..."

Horseshit, stupid, moronic, garbage.

First Blood

First Blood

This site has no shortage of morons.

Kirkland explains why a Superman movie taking place in other countries wouldn't work.

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 17, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
No shame involved because in the movie they righteously only directly focused on the American based invasion. No one will give a f**k if in the next film, they focus on a worldwide-Non US threat. Superman elicits the inner patriot in every American. Choosing to focus at an international level could cost fans and BO money if no direct threat to USA is involved.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

lol Kirkland

And you guys even give him attention?

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 18, 2013, 09:30:01 PM
The stupid in his post is infuriating. "I'm not tryng to be sexist, BUT..."

Horseshit, that definitely screams SEXIST all around. About  as bad as "I'm not trying to be racist, BUT..."

Horseshit, stupid, moronic, garbage.

I love how whenever somebody starts their post off by claiming NOT to be something, they usually end up being just that.

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 18, 2013, 09:30:49 PM
This site has no shortage of morons.

Kirkland explains why a Superman movie taking place in other countries wouldn't work.

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 17, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
No shame involved because in the movie they righteously only directly focused on the American based invasion. No one will give a f**k if in the next film, they focus on a worldwide-Non US threat. Superman elicits the inner patriot in every American. Choosing to focus at an international level could cost fans and BO money if no direct threat to USA is involved.

Kirkland is a moron who thinks nothing exists outside the United States.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed