The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,746 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 25, 2012, 03:59:13 AM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Oct 24, 2012, 09:56:02 PM
Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Oct 24, 2012, 09:50:30 PM
This story is not worth an epic read. I just want to let it die.

It's not the only thing I just want to see die.

ZING!

No but seriously why the f**k are you still here.

OH GOD!  :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 25, 2012, 03:54:28 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 25, 2012, 01:36:18 AM
QuoteScardyFox, RagingDragon... hey is their a pattern here.

Why do you ask TwoDogs - erm I mean WhiteRabbit?
I know right, we have awesome nicks.

By the way what is SM? I keep on thinking it's sailor moon.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 25, 2012, 04:31:36 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 25, 2012, 03:54:28 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 25, 2012, 01:36:18 AM
QuoteScardyFox, RagingDragon... hey is their a pattern here.

Why do you ask TwoDogs - erm I mean WhiteRabbit?
I know right, we have awesome nicks.

By the way what is SM? I keep on thinking it's sailor moon.
Jesus :laugh: I have died laughing. I'm dead.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Oct 23, 2012, 04:49:46 PM
I f**king love this show. I need to stop being an illiterate f**k and read the books though.

Aspie

Aspie

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

That last post sealed the deal. It's official.

I'm asking Effectz to the f**king Galaxy Sadie Hawkins dance.

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 26, 2012, 07:47:57 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 26, 2012, 07:45:13 PM
f**k the bees and Oprah gifs, vote me and it's free beer for everybody!!!
But I don't drink.
So now I have even more a reason not to vote for you!

Spoiler
VENGEANCE STRIKES AGAIN
[close]

EVERY. f**kING. TIME.

LULZ!!!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Oct 27, 2012, 02:31:31 AM
Quote from: Vickers on Oct 27, 2012, 02:30:42 AM
Quote from: Pred-man201 on Oct 27, 2012, 02:18:33 AM
Quote from: Laufey on Oct 27, 2012, 01:56:44 AM
Quote from: Pred-man201 on Oct 27, 2012, 01:39:13 AM
Hey guys its me again just wanted to know if anyone can make a set of this sexy babe nicki minaj and on the sig i would like NICKI MINAJ <3 in an awesome font thankyou to the person who does this :)

Sig:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8013/86963571.png

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9753/85935311.png

No need to credit me for these. Your gratitude is reward enough. :)

Love the sig but can you do the avatar i posted i updated it :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/6syyc8.jpg

not of the camel of her face please

I got inspired by Laufey. ;)

Spoiler
And my dislike for Nicki Minaj.
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 28, 2012, 03:15:51 PM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 28, 2012, 01:18:42 PM
:D
Poor ShadowPred... If Zooey doesn't make it.... well, there's always Katy Perry.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 29, 2012, 07:16:44 AM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Oct 29, 2012, 06:41:22 AM
Bond, like Star Wars, is my most despised franchise ever (don't worry, I got a flameshield), and I'd say I've seen at least 17 out of 23 Bond movies (if not all of them). Of course not everything I despised, Sean Connery stuff the least, plus some odd ones every now and then, but Roger Moore to me was the very worst. Wooden acting, wooden, stiff (and unlikable) face. But it's not like

Thank god this post just ended abruptly.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 29, 2012, 12:15:01 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 29, 2012, 07:16:44 AM
Quote from: Salt The Fries on Oct 29, 2012, 06:41:22 AM
Bond, like Star Wars, is my most despised franchise ever (don't worry, I got a flameshield), and I'd say I've seen at least 17 out of 23 Bond movies (if not all of them). Of course not everything I despised, Sean Connery stuff the least, plus some odd ones every now and then, but Roger Moore to me was the very worst. Wooden acting, wooden, stiff (and unlikable) face. But it's not like

Thank god this post just ended abruptly.

:laugh:

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 15, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
A dream that TK was never mentioned on these boards ag-

Quote from: TK Junkie on Oct 15, 2012, 04:02:04 PM
Another dream of posting in the magical golden amazing paradise that is TK.
^ This gave me a nice laugh to remember as the next three pages of the thread felt like having my head slammed repeatedly in a car door.

Had to spoiler all of that crap below, god those posts.

Spoiler
Quote from: Malakak on Oct 29, 2012, 09:41:10 AM
Or have I uncovered it all because Ive been allowed pieces of the puzzle and even I am manipulating you by telling you only a fraction of the truth like David does. What I choose to believe is the complete truth to me... because we cant know at this point. There have been a few things i got right and deliberately let slip but I may only be knowledgeable about the broad strokes and could have been deceived or have deceived myself along the way.  Much of it has become my belief.

Ive worked things out for myself but I`m following orders. I may be attempting to explain, manipulate, and control the responses to Prometheus in a way similar to how there were people on this site apologizing for AVP after the release.  However I`m explaining to help explain and get other theories going, not to apologize.

I warned you beforehand about new things, it not being Lv-426, and was one of the first people to reveal it occurs near the same planet on this account; Also that FTL and Weyland corp would feature at a time when people were doubting the links to the series after the title was announced. I set up some false expectations of my own that could be red herrings; while the Atlantis theories could be very true...

Only my thesis for now, but what ive been allowed to see and pieces i may have picked up along the way.
It could be true and because its what I choose to believe and follow Im never lying...
And my keyboard`s broken.

So yeah, my perspective can be a little biased but Im still doing what the movie tells you to do. Choose the answer for yourself. My answer for the similarities to AVP links into my answer for almost every other question so it`s more like a thesis than a theory.
Quote from: SiL on Oct 29, 2012, 10:03:03 AM
You're a loon.
Quote from: Malakak on Oct 29, 2012, 11:05:18 AM
Everything about and around this movie is semi-fake, except for David who is semi-fake too but secretly becoming a real boy (Pinnochio reference). On his path to becoming more human than the humans of the crew... minus Shaw and janek.

Janek tells it as it is and is a character that Freud would call just a cigar, even though he hides some minor things to do with his resignation of control over the situation. he just flies the ship until he has to act and make a leadership call that Vickers cannot. A sacrifice Vickers was unwilling to make, explaining the difference in their true characters.

On the surface Janek was interested in Vickers because of their apparent similarities, but by the end he knows shes about to run away from the choice he has to make and gives her enough time to escape. She reveals her true character deep down and the fact that she is not as calm and in control as she appears to be-- she simply liked to minimize risk because she sucks at controlling situations. Just like how Ravel or Chance says Janek is a shitty pilot. He`s more suited for the captain or leadership position.  Weyland and David were really in control.
The Prometheus escape didn`t do Vickers any good because she proved she isn`t even actually in control of herself and cant instinctively and logically survive a situation like Shaw can. She was always gonna face the music. Showing her true lack of control over situations and inability to think quickly, instinctively, and logically at the same time when the Juggernaut crushed her.

Shaw displays this throughout the film and David didn`t think she had it in her at first.
Quote from: Master on Oct 29, 2012, 03:29:39 PM
Your mumbling have no substance and in fact starts becoming disturbing.
Prometheus board, you sly dog! I forgot how truly hilarious you could be.

[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 31, 2012, 10:08:24 PM
Hey, man, we don't question what turns you on. For some it's big tits, others it's your parents watching you vigorously masturbate to Ned Flanders cosplay. Everyone's got their own tastes

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 01, 2012, 03:28:06 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 01, 2012, 03:14:02 AM
I'd be up for doing it tonight.
*smacks Sweeper on the ass* I know.

I know.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 31, 2012, 10:17:11 PM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Oct 31, 2012, 10:08:24 PM
Hey, man, we don't question what turns you on. For some it's big tits, others it's your parents watching you vigorously masturbate to Ned Flanders cosplay. Everyone's got their own tastes
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/Space-Sweeper/Various%20GIFs/MauryLaughing.gif
Quote from: Aspie on Nov 01, 2012, 03:54:15 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 01, 2012, 03:28:06 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 01, 2012, 03:14:02 AM
I'd be up for doing it tonight.
*smacks Sweeper on the ass* I know.

I know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dis place really is something hilarious. This shit really is grand. We've got to be having too much of a good time. They're going to come shut us down for this.

Happy Halloween everybody. You knew I would turn into something. Anyone see the moon tonight? Beautiful...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed