The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 356,927 times)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 26, 2012, 05:36:59 AM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 26, 2012, 05:36:27 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 26, 2012, 05:31:09 AM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 26, 2012, 05:27:52 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 26, 2012, 05:26:44 AM
They were not needed in there...I myself would have left them in there though.

We could say the same for 90% of threads here where things veer off topic.  But nobody gets in a tiff about those.

Well don't look at me, I did't remove them.

I wasn't thinking it was you.

Or did you?

Or did I?

MY BRAIN CAN'T TAKE THIS  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Or can it?

Sinister Serenity

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 27, 2012, 06:24:22 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 27, 2012, 06:23:38 PM
Creepiest touch you never noticed is 'videotape'-- the outdated request adds age to the asker, making it feel extra pedophile-y.

You know... subconsciously, I kind of picked up on that :D
This just makes me so damn happy.  :laugh:

<3 Nightmare

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 27, 2012, 05:37:52 PM
Cool.

Spoiler
*FURIOUSLY MASTURBATES IN HOT SHOWER, GRUNTING LOUDER THAN THE PATTERING WATER HITTING THE GROUND, GRIPPING AND SLIPPING BAR OF SOAP*
[close]

We have a fap forum for this you know  ;)

Space Sweeper

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 26, 2011, 05:10:04 PM
Oh haha. :D
It's hard to believe yeah, but... I've never seen a single Western in my life. Not wholly that is. I've only seen glimpses while zapping channels. The only two films I've seen that can be considered as such,  though I do not consider 'westerns' in the strict sense of the term, are, as said, Tremors 4, and Valley of Gwangi. But without Underground Monsters or Dinosaurs? No. Nada. Nein.
Quote from: Pn2501 on May 26, 2011, 09:07:19 PM
Isn't that some sort of crime in italy.
Quote from: First Blood on May 26, 2011, 09:12:36 PM
Yes - The ghost of Sergio Leone is actively looking for him.

Rick Grimes

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 30, 2012, 04:37:19 PM
Possibly, it's not unusual [to be loved by anyone] for a developer to use an older build for public demos, even close to release.

I'll be reading Sweeper's posts in Tom Jones' voice for the rest of the day. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Laufey, baby-- do you know the extent to which I love that man and all other cheeseball sexually invigorated Vegas performers?  :D

Wayne Newton still stops by every Christmas and we converse about love and relations over hot cocoa.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 30, 2012, 07:07:17 PMHell ... while we're at it!

Avengeus Earth's Mightiest Mashups

Scarlett Johansson .... As Shaw
Robert Downey Jr .... as Holloway
Clark Gregg .... As David
Tom Hiddleston .... As Vickers
Samuel L. Jackson .... As Janek
Chris Evans .... As Chance
Jeremy Renner .... As Fifield
Mark Ruffalo .... As Milburn
Cobie Smulders .... As Ford
Stellan SkarsgĂ„rd .... As Weyland   
Chris Hemsworth .... As The Engineer

It's... It's beautiful. :'(

First Blood

SpaceMarines

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 01, 2012, 03:52:25 PM
My job is so f**king unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless.
The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.
She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself.
She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet.
Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.
I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.
I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel in the crown has got to be the f**king stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead.
In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.
He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22.
He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big f**king dog to work.
Every f**king day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke.
Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.
Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single f**king day.

Anyway, I drive these f**ktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Priceless. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed