Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 407,110 times)

Lie

Lie

Disgust or hate, I know that you are feeling one of those two.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Lie on Sep 14, 2010, 01:28:38 AM
http://futureupdate.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/jocelyn_wildenstein.jpg

Disgust or hate, I know that you are feeling one of those two.

Lolcraigferguson.

Sylizar

Sylizar

At that...

All I can feel is rage. As well as the urge to buy a shotgun.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 13, 2010, 10:43:40 PM
I see no problem with giving them a right smack on the bottom with the flat side of a belt.
Oh you.. I do instead. Problems with it? Meet my belt yourself if you want!
Kidding apart, I just see it as wrong. It creates in the kid the fear of the belt + the parent, it hurts, and it could cause some serious damage. No thanks. A smack in the ass is the best way to go. Only one, if one really, really has to. Words should be sufficient in most times.
That's the way I was educated. No violence at all, one smack in the ass to learn a lesson, and it didn't even happen every day.
I know children and men who were educated with a belt. Trust me, they're not good results, at all.

Also not entering in the Women discussion... but I mainly agree with SM & Doom on this.

SM

SM

Discipline - Blain style.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SM on Sep 14, 2010, 12:36:09 AM
QuoteAnd what with the current legal system being totally in favour of the female in a divorce settlement as it is, the abuse should get the woman a healthy sum of money. Or, if they're boyfriend and girlfriend, she can sue him for assault. Still a bunch of money with which to kickstart a job search and/or a new life.

If only she could walk into court and get a divorce just like that and build a new life tomorrow, and the husband would accept the decision and not try to find and punish her.

What is this magical utopia in which you live?
Canada  :D

But seriously, I agree with SM. There really is no easy thing to do in a situation like that.

SM

SM

Canada was my second guess.

MrBrokenTusks.

Ha ha, my one of my science teachers was canadian, her voive was so funny :D the accent was so strong.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 14, 2010, 03:26:13 PM
Ha ha, my one of my science teachers was canadian, her voive was so funny :D the accent was so strong.
The only thing different I notice about how Canadians speak is where they place the "Eh" in a phrase. They put it at the end, as opposed to the beginning the way Americans do:

Canadian: "Nice car, eh?"
American: "Eh! Get off my car!"

VEF214

BANE

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 14, 2010, 06:46:51 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 14, 2010, 12:36:09 AM
QuoteAnd what with the current legal system being totally in favour of the female in a divorce settlement as it is, the abuse should get the woman a healthy sum of money. Or, if they're boyfriend and girlfriend, she can sue him for assault. Still a bunch of money with which to kickstart a job search and/or a new life.

If only she could walk into court and get a divorce just like that and build a new life tomorrow, and the husband would accept the decision and not try to find and punish her.

What is this magical utopia in which you live?
Canada  :D

But seriously, I agree with SM. There really is no easy thing to do in a situation like that.

I would love to know which part of the country you live in.

SM

SM

Lucky she wasn't your English teacher with that "voive" of hers, eh!

QuoteWhy stain people's eyes with such filth?

He started it!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

She was prolly a Newfy if she had a strong accent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed