Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 406,966 times)

BANE

BANE

Quotethe world has 99 porblem, and sports ain't one of them.
None of which I can do anything about, so we discuss more local and more easily influenced things.

SM

SM

You can't fix sport either.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 10, 2010, 02:14:19 AM
You're still Britain's plaything Doom. you must throw off the Queen's oppressing regime if you are to be free of slavery in the Maple Mines.

:D :D :D :D :D

...oh wait...  :(

BANE

BANE

QuoteYou can't fix sport either.
On a local level, you can.

urban_predator83

urban_predator83

I love Canada. When America collapes, Im becoming Canadian. Besides I'm in Wisconsin and just have to find a way to cross or go around lake superior.

Btw Hockey is the shit and Nascar isnt but I do love Baseball.

SM

SM

Swim.

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Dark Passenger on May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM
Things you just hate in this world
People who don't like how you act/react after a very cllose death in the family and respond by saying you made it up. Essentially trolling you about your dead father because you're a "troll".
People who can't see but five minutes in front of their own nose.
People with no class.
Hypocrites.

Deathbearer

BANE

BANE

Or do what the mexicans do.

Deathbearer

I have bad experience with people from Wisconsin..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're still Britain's plaything Doom. you must throw off the Queen's oppressing regime if you are to be free of slavery in the Maple Mines.

That was...creative.

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 10, 2010, 02:22:18 AM

That was...creative.

It's true.

SM

SM

Expecially the Maple Mines.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: BLAIN on Sep 10, 2010, 02:14:02 AM
Is there any sport you like?
Yes.

Because I can understand not liking one, but saying that hockey and Nascar are equally boring is just...it flabbergasts me. I mean, I'm trying to see how, but I really can't.
Can you understand disliking more than two sports? I do hate other sports as well as hockey and NASCAR.

Simply responding in a similar fashion as him. He pushes my buttons, I push his.
Actually, I wasn't trying to push buttons; I was answering your question. But since your intention was button-pushing, you were trolling.

Quid pro quo.
Nota bene: That phrase is used in the context of figurative mutual backscratching; not as a explanation of revenge. Hence, your usage of it was non sequitur. I know that you were (mis)quoting your avatar's cinematic persona, but please try to preserve the lingua Latina, as it were. Pax.

Dachande

Dachande

Wait, people consider nascar a sport? I mean, its driving around in circles for ages, that's hardly athletic is it. I mean shit, once i get my driving licence i'm good to go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed