Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 408,686 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

I extend Lovecraftian olive branch of peace to SM, complete with ":P" at the end.

SM snaps it in half, throws it on the ground, shits on it.

Not surprising, really.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 15, 2012, 10:25:57 AM
I'll be damned if that's not up there with the top most cynical things I've ever read.

Well, to be fair, she did indicate in the Compare a forum member to... thread, that she would/could have chosen She from Antichrist as her... alter ego  ;)

Not going to involve myself into this... i'll just say that to me, love is much more than the sum of its parts... much more...  :)

PS: Cvalda - I would never dream of photoshopping you... frankly, I take offence in such an imaginative and completely unfounded accusation...
Spoiler
:P ;) ;D
[close]

and with that I'm off... I have to bake a cake before my birthday guests arrive  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on Apr 15, 2012, 11:10:42 AM
and with that I'm off... I have to bake a cake before my birthday guests arrive  :)
It's your birthday?!! That's something I don't hate in the world! :D Have a great party!

Ghostface

Ghostface

Wow Cvalda you really are bitter huh?

For the record, I've had many woman tell me to smile, call me babe, darl, sweety, sunshine and a long list of other things less savory. Never once did it cross my mind it was some subconscious effort to degrade my social status to that of a child in a grand feminine plot to overthrow global male dominance. Here I was just thinking they were being nice. I'll never look at the little old lady up the street the same way, must be a sleeper agent.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 15, 2012, 01:28:27 AM
Quote from: maledoro on Apr 15, 2012, 01:27:29 AMHating someone is a bit like letting them live inside your head rent free.
Oh lord, are you in the wrong thread. :P
Not if I'm trolling.

Rick Grimes

Quoteand with that I'm off... I have to bake a cake before my birthday guests arrive

Happy Birthday Eva, hope you have a wonderfully awesome day!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rothschild on Apr 15, 2012, 12:26:58 PM
For the record, I've had many woman tell me to smile, call me babe, darl, sweety, sunshine and a long list of other things less savory. Never once did it cross my mind it was some subconscious effort to degrade my social status to that of a child in a grand feminine plot to overthrow global male dominance. Here I was just thinking they were being nice. I'll never look at the little old lady up the street the same way, must be a sleeper agent.
Yawn. Completely missing the point and misrepresenting the context. I'll let this significantly less "bitter" woman break it down for you:
http://whatgives.blogs.gainesville.com/10043/should-men-call-women-honey/

Rick Grimes

You know, on a  humorous note: I hate going to a public bathroom and finding that their is no toilet paper on the roll after taking a huge sh_t.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 15, 2012, 06:39:56 AM
Something else I hate, since we're on the topic of romance and relationships:
I hate that romantic love is essentially one of Nature's evil con jobs, driven almost exclusively by the reproductive instinct.

It's the very basis of life itself. As free thinking humans, we assign 'good' or 'evil' to events and processes that are beyond such labels. They've existed in the programming of our genes before the concept of articulating thought verbally.

It's about as creepy and unsettling as your hair and finger nails growing. And chemical manipulation is just the oldest example of a rewards program you can ever come up with. It's fascinating to me. And it's being studied so thoroughly that I fear what forms of control (and techniques) mankind can unleash upon each other in the future using their findings.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 15, 2012, 10:35:36 AM
Yeah, I guess it just really got to me because of the strange amount of truth to it... but there's always the fact that it can (...mostly) happily be ignored forever.

Ignorance is bliss ol' buddy.
Spoiler
Ignorance is bliss.
[close]

Seriously. I feel this pang of resentment towards people who live their lives so totally free of the concept of cause and effect. It's probably a survival attribute that will ensure their genes will be propelled into the next generation. I guess there is such a thing as 'over thinking' something. Simple can be better.

Quote from: Eva on Apr 15, 2012, 11:10:42 AM
Not going to involve myself into this... i'll just say that to me, love is much more than the sum of its parts... much more...  :)

Quoted for the truth.

chupacabras acheronsis

if someone calls you something you don't like, you're more than welcome to offend them back. but don't mess with freedom of speech.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 15, 2012, 03:03:07 AM
To tie all this in together, the one thing I hate is that out of all the respect I give and how nicely I treat women/female co-workers I have yet a girlfriend. #Hopelessromantic #foreveralone. But hopefully I will meet the One I've been waiting for soon.

Dude, you're very young. Don't have any expectations and just enjoy life.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 15, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
It's about as creepy and unsettling as your hair and finger nails growing. And chemical manipulation is just the oldest example of a rewards program you can ever come up with. It's fascinating to me. And it's being studied so thoroughly that I fear what forms of control (and techniques) mankind can unleash upon each other in the future using their findings.
LOLZ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 15, 2012, 07:33:17 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 15, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
LOLZ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

Space Jockey technology from the fake Prometheus script at work in the real world, people. I can't quite say that's a 'nice find' Cvalda, but it's certainly good for making me squirm in my seat.

They should test that bomb out first on street gangs and drug thugs in the inner city.

Spoiler
It'll give new definition to the term 'gang banger' and the rap music will never be the same.  :laugh:
[close]

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Apr 15, 2012, 07:17:24 PM
You know, on a  humorous note: I hate going to a public bathroom and finding that their is no toilet paper on the roll after taking a huge sh_t.
HA. Who goes into a bathroom to take a shit without checking to see if their is toilet paper? That's like jumping into a pool without checking if there's water in it.  :laugh:

First Blood

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 15, 2012, 07:54:40 PM
That's like jumping into a pool without checking if there's water in it.  :laugh:

:laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Sometimes you don't have time to check--when ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed