Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 408,575 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

How are sharks treated inhumanely? There one of the few species that don't really get f**ked with all that much?

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 21, 2010, 03:14:09 PM
How are sharks treated inhumanely? There one of the few species that don't really get f**ked with all that much?
They get their fins cut off while still alive.

Keg

Keg

Why is that?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 21, 2010, 03:16:47 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 21, 2010, 03:14:09 PM
They get their fins cut off while still alive.

Well yeah, I mean apart from that  ::)

there's a type of crab eaten in florida where they cut it's claws off alive and then they grow back after a year or so :9 poor crabs

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Keg on Sep 21, 2010, 03:18:24 PM
Why is that?
No need to kill sharks and have to deal with disposal of carcasses.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 21, 2010, 03:26:42 PM
there's a type of crab eaten in florida where they cut it's claws off alive and then they grow back after a year or so :9 poor crabs
Most of the crabs I've encountered in Florida had Noo Yawk and Noo Joyzey accents.

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 21, 2010, 03:38:10 PM
Quote from: Keg on Sep 21, 2010, 03:18:24 PM
Why is that?
No need to kill sharks and have to deal with disposal of carcasses.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 21, 2010, 03:26:42 PM
Most of the crabs I've encountered in Florida had Noo Yawk and Noo Joyzey accents.

encounter a lot of crabs do you mal ;)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 21, 2010, 03:42:23 PM
encounter a lot of crabs do you mal ;)
Especially in this thread...
::)

Keg

Keg

Right away from all this animal love in i have massive pet hate for people who update their facebook statuses from their phones while on a night out to tell everybody how much fun theyre having? Really? Youre having so much fun that youre wasting youre time pissing about on your phone all night instead of dancing, drinking, cracking on with friends etc? Goons.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 21, 2010, 02:54:33 PM
And you are called "Th'Culo".
That'd be yours. ;) :P

Quote from: maledoro on Sep 21, 2010, 02:54:33 PM
Except you're basing it on misconceptions and ignoring facts presented to you by other users.
+Bah, for me, Alligators/Whales/Sharks= not for food, simple

Vulhala

Vulhala

I f**king hate people that put 'lol' at the end of everything they do. Whether it's via a text, on facebook, or on a forum. I read someones facebook update earlier, which said: ".....is walking to work lol" and I thought to myself, really? You're actually walking to work laughing out loud? Like a f**king headcase? Just laughing at yourself? Prick.

MrBrokenTusks.

I use it for lots of love :D but not often, I think it is so goony.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 21, 2010, 04:15:09 PM
I f**king hate people that put 'lol' at the end of everything they do.
Why do you hate them so much lol

Spoiler
;D
[close]

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 21, 2010, 04:15:09 PM
I f**king hate people that put 'lol' at the end of everything they do. Whether it's via a text, on facebook, or on a forum. I read someones facebook update earlier, which said: ".....is walking to work lol" and I thought to myself, really? You're actually walking to work laughing out loud? Like a f**king headcase? Just laughing at yourself? Prick.

i only do that when i actually, at least, chuckle out loud, although i can laugh at the drop of a hat sometimes.

Keg

Keg

Im with you on the "lols" Vulhala. Mundane status filled with "lols" just baffle my mind.

"Just finished work. lol. Gonna have a bath and watch a film later. lol. Then its an early night for me hahaha. lol."

f**k OFF.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed