Men In Black 3 (3D)

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 29, 2010, 03:24:51 AM

Author
Men In Black 3 (3D) (Read 53,622 times)

Keg

Keg

Personally I thought Critters 3 signed the end of any Leo haters.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Haha, that's the reason I never hated him, even before Inception!
Never disliked Titanic, either. Got the 4 disc edition.

Keg

Keg

I dont think Inception was his turning point though. People started giving him credit waaaaay before then. For me I thought he was excellent in Romeo & Juliet, The Beach, Gangs Of New York, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Body Of Lies, Shutter Island & Inception amongst others.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Keg on Apr 13, 2011, 05:50:34 PMI dont think Inception was his turning point though. People started giving him credit waaaaay before then. For me I thought he was excellent in Romeo & Juliet, The Beach, Gangs Of New York, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Body Of Lies, Shutter Island & Inception amongst others.

That's his best role so far in my opinion.

Keg

Keg

I saw it for the first time the other week and it was excellent, if somewhat predictable.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Keg on Apr 13, 2011, 05:50:34 PMI dont think Inception was his turning point though. People started giving him credit waaaaay before then. For me I thought he was excellent in Romeo & Juliet, The Beach, Gangs Of New York, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Body Of Lies, Shutter Island & Inception amongst others.
I'd say Gangs of New York was when the haters... stopped hatin'.
Oh, and The Aviator as well. And Catch Me If You Can.

I'd say my favorite performances of his were The Departed, Blood Diamond, and Inception. I have yet to see Revolutionary Road, but I'll be getting on that soon.

Like I said, one of (if not my very) favorite actors.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Apr 13, 2011, 04:12:50 PM
As much as people like to deride Will Smith (it must be cool to do so), the man has proven himself to be a fantastic actor over the years. Much like Leonardo Dicaprio who I suspect people just hate simply because he was in Titanic and off the back of that he became a heart throb for women everywhere. Who knows, in 10 years time we might all be singing R Patz praises  ::)

Titanic was a film I disliked for several reasons, but yeah, I didn't care for Leo back then because he was such a pretty boy. But now, I love watching him work because he's matured as an actor.

ace3g

ace3g

New Men in Black III Set Photos & Details

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=76972

ace3g

ace3g

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No real news, but for the interested, this is how the 'Bug' from the first film was going to look like. This was a practical animatronic, later scrapped in favor of a more mobile CGI Monster.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Impressive looking. The quality of the animatronics would be the only thing potentially hanging this sucker up. I didn't like the 'face' of the bug in the 1st film ... looked too much like a simian with a piranha mouth. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wow, that looks great! I can see why CGI would be easier, but cool nonetheless.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 22, 2011, 02:55:52 PM
The quality of the animatronics would be the only thing potentially hanging this sucker up.
Considering Rick Baker made it along with all the other Animatronic Aliens that show up in the film, I'd be sure it was plenty of a good beastie. This is also the design the toys of the creature were based off of.

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 22, 2011, 02:55:52 PM
looked too much like a simian
Excuse me sir, a what? ;D

Here's a good sideview of the head:

I love the actual 'Bug' design, but this is also a cool-as-hell beastie, I'd love it to be a different variation of the species, or something like that.

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Those are kind of awesome.

Can't look at them too long though :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed