Predator Sons of the Hunted in making, AvP LL on Hold

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Apr 21, 2010, 04:25:59 AM

Author
Predator Sons of the Hunted in making, AvP LL on Hold (Read 1,259 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Me and my friends had an idea of making a fan made PREDATOR movie. But this time, it takes place on earth and 5 teens face the PREDATOR. A teaser trailer should be up sometime by the end of this month or the starting of May. We are hoping to get it out in Summer 2011. Im delaying my AvP: Lost Life(title pending) to save money on costume supplies and materials. A site should be up sometime this year or the begining of March.  Info of what the story is like will be put up Thursday here.

MadassAlex

Puks

Quote5 teens face the PREDATOR.

Ugh.. '07 it was..  that cursed year.. the bottom of the pit..  '07 it was indeed.. Grim, dark memories come to mind.. the BS.. must supress.. Salerno's script..  must forget.. weak, retarded alien turds..  NO! ..can't acknowledge!.. Chet.. the hospital scene.. oh the horror.. teenage romance..  stupid homages... stupid plot.. must not acknowledge.. NEVER HAPPENED!  deny.. deny... DENY!!!

... Ouch! My head.

*grabs head and slowly looks around, confused*

Where am I? How long have I been out?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Come one guys, give him a break. I mean, in an independent production is he going to recruit people like good 'ol Arnie? I'd not think so... :D

Puks

I don't care how old the actors are, give em gear, guns and harsh language and they're good game. I'm just  surprised he chose teens as the main protagonists. It's been already done and we all know how that one ended up.

Deathly_rYaN

You think were gonna not give them gear. In this movie, the teens run to a shed to hide and find a stockload of guns. HAPPY! 0_o

MadassAlex

The issue with this is that 5 teens vs. a Predator doesn't exactly raise the stakes or present us with something different.

If it's you and your friends making this, then fair enough... but there has to be some reason those guys have been chosen as prey. Perhaps they found a Predator artifact and the owner wants it back? Perhaps they defaced what the Predators consider holy ground on Earth and must be punished?

One Predator against five teens isn't that exciting. Much better is five teens' desperate gambit for survival against an intergalactic hunter. If they're not trying to fight the creature, but survive it, we have believability and the basis for a more tense plot.

Deathly_rYaN

You do have good ideas, i will modify the script  In the title you see [bold]SONS[/bold] of the hunted. Thats where i got the teens facing the PREDATOR(S). I might have 2 predators instead of 1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed