I spend more time here than on Facebook

Started by predxeno, Apr 07, 2010, 01:34:10 AM

Author
I spend more time here than on Facebook (Read 12,124 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Anybody else? ;D

SM

Since you've only been here five minutes you mustn't spend much time on Facebook.

Corporal Hicks

That's 'cause we're awesome.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

There are 2 reasons:

1. AvPG defies limits of Awesomeness in any possible way and brings up great arguments with greatly qualified people.

2. Facebook is exactly the opposite, being a crapfest of totally random and useless arguments made up with sms language and numb3rs.

Simple, isn't it?

huntin8-t0n

ScoobySnax

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 07, 2010, 05:19:47 PM
There are 2 reasons:

1. AvPG defies limits of Awesomeness in any possible way and brings up great arguments with greatly qualified people.

2. Facebook is exactly the opposite, being a crapfest of totally random and useless arguments made up with sms language and numb3rs.

Simple, isn't it?
Pretty much it.

forums are awesome, not just this one, i go to several, and all of them are better than facebook, not to mention the fact the AVPG loads 100 times faster than facebook on my work's crappy PCs and has 100 times less adverts.

alien5454

This is my favorite site
I spend a lot of time on the site

Hive Tyrant

This site is about something.
Facebook... seriously, what?

Eliskuya14

Eliskuya14

well I have a facebook. too y'know..well I always talk on here more then there to talk to my fiancĂ© on facebook. I love to get on here alot to talk to my buddys!  >:(  ;D

SpaceMarines

Each site has its uses. I can't really use this for organizing things with friends, or chatting instantly with friends who are away. I also can't use Facebook for discussing Alien and Predator related things.

MrBrokenTusks.

SpaceMarines is right but I hate all social websites they are addicting  :-\

TJ Doc

I've clocked up 41 days on this site.  :D

I should really get a life...

MrBrokenTusks.

I have a 11 :/ but I aint on any other sites so. Might as well if I like it hear

TJ Doc

I think it's mainly down to the oodles of free time I have here at university when I should be writing that 1500 word essay.

Bah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed