Cryptozoology

Started by Ratchetcomand, Mar 07, 2010, 09:34:24 PM

Author
Cryptozoology (Read 41,997 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 09, 2010, 11:39:58 AM
We're able to photograph and even capture any animal, no matter how dangerous or elusive it may seem.

Photograph? Yeah. Capture? Pfffft...

Tell that to Gustave.

The PredBen

The PredBen

The majority of Cryptids are likely to be bullcrap.

However some have enough evidence to be shown.

Well over 10,000 human beings have reported bigfoot sightings. Well over 2,000 were experianced woodsmen. They would NOT think it was a bear.

Its simple either the Cryptozologists and the eyewitness are liars or they are not.

They don't misidentify.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

People do misidentify, even experienced people. With "over 10,000" sightings, there is no reliable physical evidence to support the existence of such a creature today, even with people pouring considerable amounts of time, effort and money into finding this thing.

It doesn't exist.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Burden of proof (or disproof) isn't on me.

The PredBen

The PredBen

It doesn't exist? You know that 100%?

There is a chance bigfoot exists.

Here is a story:

In florida during a summer night a young man hit his car into something large. He described it as a " Man wearing a fur coat ". The firefighters came and saw that the car had a massive dent in it. They were shocked that the " Man " wasn't on the ground as he should've  been.

They brough out two bloodhounds to search the area. The bloodhounds picked up an odd scent and chased after something in the brush. The " Man " however splashed into the water and they lost its scent.

What happened that night? Was it a man who magically wasn't injured when the car hit him hard?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 09, 2010, 01:02:12 PM
What I asked. It doesn't exist is a pretty affermative statement, implying proof behind.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

There is no Proof Bigfoot is real. There is no Proof it isn't. Same goes for god, But Billions believe in him.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 09, 2010, 01:02:12 PM

There is a chance bigfoot exists.

Here is a story:

In florida during a summer night a young man hit his car into something large. He described it as a " Man wearing a fur coat ". The firefighters came and saw that the car had a massive dent in it. They were shocked that the " Man " wasn't on the ground as he should've  been.

They brough out two bloodhounds to search the area. The bloodhounds picked up an odd scent and chased after something in the brush. The " Man " however splashed into the water and they lost its scent.

What happened that night? Was it a man who magically wasn't injured when the car hit him hard?

I don't know what happened that night, but just because you can't explain the circumstances around are really broken story means that bigfoot is a reasonable conclusion. "Was it a man that magically wasn't injured?" No clue, but I know men exist so I would bet that before a mytholgical great ape that magically wasn't injured. Really, I'd leave magic out of it, thats just silly. I'd also bet a black bear was hit. Not knowing though, I can't say. I do know guessing a known creature would be a better move than assuming it was crypto creature.

Where is one shred of reliable physical evidence? How has no one found any, or captured the beast, with so many looking? Such lack of evidence and the extent of its elusive nature would suggest an extremely small breeding population, yet here they are spread all over the world with "over 10,000 sightings" over many generations. Such a large area of habitat, with such varied types, with no physical evidence and with such an elusive nature; these qualities do not mesh.

People, even those experienced, misunderstand what they see and eye-witnesses (especially those at night, who just experienced a trauma like a traffic collision) are very unreliable.

Reaper Pred

Reaper Pred

Cryptozoology is the "media"'s.. hobby!
some(5-10%) might be true... though!

The PredBen

The PredBen

It could've been a black bear.

But bears ( to my knowledge ) don't move as fast in the wetlands of Florida as this creature did. Although it may have simply been a bear.

Or a man with some type of armor ( lots of weirdos in this world.) who was testing it.

I guess your right who knows.

Bigfoot as no proof that can stand up to what we know!

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

I am skeptic on Bigfoot, I Know that Gigantopithecus was a Real Ape But died out three-hundred thousand years ago. But As Eidotemit said There Isn't Enough physical evidence to go on to say there real. Not one Single body has been found but yet all over the world people say they see them, there would have to be a population of over a thousand to keep the species from Extinction.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm not into Cryptozoology as an association, because I heard that some like Chupacabras and Mothman aren't even considered cryptids.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 09, 2010, 01:50:22 PM
I'm not into Cryptozoology as an association, because I heard that some like Chupacabras and Mothman aren't even considered cryptids.

Mothmen? Now that is just Stupid.

Reaper Pred

Reaper Pred

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Mar 09, 2010, 01:54:23 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 09, 2010, 01:50:22 PM

Mothmen? Now that is just Stupid.
Not that i think diff.
but why is different from other cryptids?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed