what did you think about the scareface predator compared to other predators ?

Started by btby1000, Feb 26, 2010, 03:18:28 AM

Author
what did you think about the scareface predator compared to other predators ? (Read 13,987 times)

patrickc1193

patrickc1193

Scarface kicks ass!  Sure he looked weak in the beggining of the game, but he got stronger, redeemed himself, avenged the deaths of his fellow predators, and killed Hunter Borgia.  Plus his costume has a "GOD OF WAR" look to it!  And he is one of the few Predators who DOESN'T DIE at the end of the game.  Now that...is badass! 8)

King Rathalos

Scarface was for me defenitely the most badass predator ever. He easily competes with anytime as my fave pred of all becuase he was just kicking ass left and right and up and down. ;D

Vecrotus

Scarface is probably one of my favourite Predators from A/P lore. Every time I play as Scarface and go up against the city's riot police in the second level Copycat I have an image in my head of a live-action version in which the Celtic Predator from AVP is fighting the AMP suit from Avatar. Anybody else noticed the similarities in appearance between the AMP suits from Avatar and those of the riot police cyborgs from Predator Concrete Jungle or is it just me?

Quick N Slick

Quote from: Vecrotus on May 29, 2010, 03:23:20 PM
Scarface is probably one of my favourite Predators from A/P lore. Every time I play as Scarface and go up against the city's riot police in the second level Copycat I have an image in my head of a live-action version in which the Celtic Predator from AVP is fighting the AMP suit from Avatar. Anybody else noticed the similarities in appearance between the AMP suits from Avatar and those of the riot police cyborgs from Predator Concrete Jungle or is it just me?

The Ulysses robots. Yeah, they're quite similar. Predator would have an absolute field day on a planet like Pandora.

Vecrotus

Agreed. Imagine a Predator fighting a Thanathor...

Huntsman

Quote from: patrickc1193 on May 25, 2010, 08:14:54 PM
Sure he looked weak in the beggining of the game, but he got stronger, redeemed himself, avenged the deaths of his fellow predators, and killed Hunter Borgia.  Plus his costume has a "GOD OF WAR" look to it!  And he is one of the few Predators who DOESN'T DIE at the end of the game.  Now that...is badass! 8)
True. I don't care if it's just a game, he had a satisfying arc and is definitely one of the best Predators.

btby1000

Now I want to see him fight Mr.Black lol

Travis Touchdown

Scarface is in my top 5.

1. Black
2. Wolf
3. Cracked Tusk
4. Scarface
5. Anytime

Quick N Slick

Quote from: btby1000 on Jul 12, 2010, 07:08:58 PM
Now I want to see him fight Mr.Black lol

He bested modified & enhanced Preds, such as StoneHeart (who, even in his natural state, was said to be a stone-cold, alpha male bad-ass), Swift Knife, & Long Spear, walked through Xenos like they were manufactured out of butter, & slaughtered an endless list of highly-advanced, Predator-defeating Humans & cyborgs.

I'd say Black is in over his head.

Vecrotus

Scarface will wipe the floor clean with Mr. Black. He is basically a smarter version of Wolf Predator with even more badass weapons.

Terx2

I think Scarface is one of the best predators. He was left on a planet for 100 years planing and wanting revenge for what the Borga family did to him. He gets one chance to return to Earth to finish off the humans that have being using predator technology against them. He wipes out StoneHeart, Longspear and Swift knife even Xenomorphs to achevie his goal. I think Mr Black wouldn't stand a chance against this guy.

gta_fan28

Yeah, Scarface predator is my favorite predator he's mask is similar on celtic. He's a bad ass Predator compare to other predators. Mr. Black I don't like him, he had no honor on a game hunt.

Terx2

Quote from: gta_fan28 on Sep 01, 2011, 08:23:06 PM
Yeah, Scarface predator is my favorite predator he's mask is similar on celtic. He's a bad ass Predator compare to other predators. Mr. Black I don't like him, he had no honor on a game hunt.

Agreed when Mr Black killed my childhood hero the original predator I lost all respect for him. Besides celtic has one of the coolest masks ever ;D.

Vecrotus

That mask that Celtic wore was based on the original mask that the Predator was going to wear originally in Predator (1987).

Master Chief

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 06, 2011, 04:05:34 AM
Agreed when Mr Black killed my childhood hero the original predator I lost all respect for him...
Why does that make you sad, it wasn't P1.  It was probably his nephew.  Rejoice in the fact that P1 killed himself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed