The Official Superman Thread

Started by Shasvre, Feb 25, 2010, 04:57:34 AM

Author
The Official Superman Thread (Read 446,583 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Thankfully it's not the zenith of superhero movies to me. :P

Hubbs

Hubbs

Whoa! NOT an awesometacular result! now that is a surprise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG4YE0w3UMs#ws

ace3g

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

10/10

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

DCCU.

Local Trouble

ace3g

ace3g

First Blood

First Blood

WANT

DO

WANT

ShadowPred

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Don't like hearing that so much of this is just action sequence after action sequence... but I should have expected that much from Zack Snyder. The trailers just made it seem like it would focus so much more on the heart and drama of the character.

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 11, 2013, 09:52:24 PM

But THAT is f**king beautiful.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 11, 2013, 10:01:15 PM
Don't like hearing that so much of this is just action sequence after action sequence... but I should have expected that much from Zack Snyder. The trailers just made it seem like it would focus so much more on the heart and drama of the character.

Yeah, when I heard that the mood of the film is nothing like the mood the trailers set, I was disappointed.

When it was said that there was going to be more action in this one, I guess I should have expected the high end of the scale from Zack Snyder. He loves his over-the-top action sequences. And it sounds like the novelty wears off quickly.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

People bitch about Returns not being action pack enough but now people are bitching about a Superman movie with too much action.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 11, 2013, 10:56:23 PM
People bitch about Returns not being action pack enough but now people are bitching about a Superman movie with too much action.

Well, you know, there is such a thing as too little or too much. So I guess people are just frustrated that Zack didn't go for a good balance without making people bored with the action by the end of the film.

Hubbs

Hubbs

According to Jeremy Jahns there's a lot of building smashing, sounds to me like a fighting arena in a Mortal Kombat fighter hehe live action.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Hubbs on Jun 11, 2013, 11:17:50 PM
According to Jeremy Jahns there's a lot of building smashing, sounds to me like a fighting arena in a Mortal Kombat fighter hehe live action.

Shit is going to break when two Kryptonians clash.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed