Qustion on add-on extra content with Survive Edition (XBox 360)

Started by postman, Feb 23, 2010, 12:03:15 PM

Author
Qustion on add-on extra content with Survive Edition (XBox 360) (Read 628 times)

postman

I bought the survive edition of AVP(3) yesterday, and noticed a little slip in the game case which includes a "redemption code" on the bottom of the page. Now the instructions are there, however it mentions that I need to go to 'Marketplace' then select 'Redeem Code' but I'm all most certain that this process is the way to activate xbox live subscriptions which is why I'm a tad confused. Now if I choose to bite the bullet and go ahead with this process would it effect the information of my 3 mouth xbox subscription as I bought one about 4 days ago and copied the number at the back of the card into the redeem code field.?
For those who don't own the surviver edition of the game, the extra content is the 'Swarm Map Pack'

Any help, advise or tips on alternate options to get the game to recognize the 'add-on content'  etc will be apperated, thanks..

redxavier

Redeem code is the way to do it. It's just an input screen for a code, and the code leads you to the content. So an xbox live subscription card will give you a code that gives you x months of subscription, a DLC code will give you the DLC it relates to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed