No one can survive right ? (The crew)

Started by x-M-x, Feb 19, 2010, 09:36:12 AM

Author
No one can survive right ? (The crew) (Read 9,192 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Yea, seeing as this is a prequel... how can anyone survive at the end of the movie ? so i assume everybody will be killed.... because if someone does live right through the movie then.. there no where to be seen or heard in the other movies? or am i wrong? lol...

Your thoughts:

As for that script its bull shit i think

Federick Gonsa

Well everytime I watch Alien 1 I get the feeling that Weyland Yutani was hiding something as if they already knew that there was something bad out there. That is why they had Ash carry the spedial order. That is the way I have always interpret the movie. Maybe the human survivors tell the company about it, and 30 years later they decide to capture it? I don't know, I can think of many scenarios, but I am way to lazy like to write them all.

Salt The Fries

The survivors could have been held captive by Weyland-Yutani, interrogated, told everything they knew and then disposed of.

ShadowStalker

Or could have it as W-Y has one of there people with the crew as like a scientist or something and keep a report to W-Y going secretly about anything alien like they might discover, and that person happens to die along with rest of the crew! ha ha ;)

Undeadite

Dieing and not getting the story out are two different things.

ShadowStalker

Quote from: Undeadite on Feb 19, 2010, 11:16:50 PM
Dieing and not getting the story out are two different things.

Absolutely correct

Xenokiller

The question is did they learn about them from the AVP movies. I mean in the 2nd one they had several survivors and in the first one the queen was pulled to the bottom of the ocean and we know she's still alive so...

TJ Doc

I doubt Ridley would want to involve those films in any way.

Navaha

Quote from: TJ Doc on Feb 20, 2010, 02:35:33 AM

This. Ridley and Cameron have both declared they'll have nothing to do with AvP.

SpaceMarines

And thank god for that, too.

f**king Strause Brothers.

echobbase79

f**king Fox.

SpaceMarines

Yeah, them too. >:(

Highland

Cast can survive for sure. If they make it on a distant planet.

The Alien Universe (or the Galaxy as perceived in the movies) as we have seen, is quite large. 

It wouldn't be out of the question (in my opinion) to have an alien movie set on planet LV789 and have a cast member survive. Not everyone in the series has to be a company man. I like the idea of a Riddick type character that just doesn't give a sht.

Bishop2

Quote from: Navaha on Feb 20, 2010, 02:59:14 AM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Feb 20, 2010, 02:35:33 AM

This. Ridley and Cameron have both declared they'll have nothing to do with AvP.

Cameron went on record as enjoying the first AvP though.

bobcunk

Quote from: Xenokiller on Feb 20, 2010, 02:18:43 AM
The question is did they learn about them from the AVP movies. I mean in the 2nd one they had several survivors and in the first one the queen was pulled to the bottom of the ocean and we know she's still alive so...

i think they were only aware of the predator at that time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed